FYI: Forum Signatures

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
This morning while browsing PCF I greeted by a ridiculously large forum signature, I consulted the Forum Rules and fixed the egregious offender accordingly, but following this, I quickly noticed many other users had signatures which were breaking this forum rule.

As I did not want to act unfairly, I fixed all of the other signatures that I found to be breaking this rule as well.

The rule in question:

4.5 - Signature Limits
Text used in your signature may not be overly long, may not use characters larger than “SIZE=3” and may only contain five (5) lines of text. Please limit graphical signatures to 500x120 pixels. One 500x120 pixel image and one line of text is acceptable, but not an image along with a large amount of text. Please keep your signature as small as possible, since large signatures clutter the forum and cause unnecessary amounts of scrolling when reading threads. Note that signatures are only displayed in a member's first post of a thread page.

I understand some users may disagree and want a larger signature size, however, for the time being these are the rules and I don't feel they're unreasonable.

If anyone notices any other forum signatures which break this rule, feel free to let me know.

Have a nice day everyone! :)

Must spread more rep around......

Back