September BONUS Event - Guaranteed 3000 PED Payout!

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
To kick start my new Autumn Annihilation event I have decided to add a performance bonus to the top players in three categories.

Participating land areas:
formicacida.jpg

Category 1: Most Globals

This category is pretty simple, the player with the highest total number of globals wins the category.

Category 2: Highest Single Loot

Also a simple category, score the highest single loot in September to win this category!

Category 3: The Biggest Loser

This one is not quite as simple. To win this category you must have the lowest combined total of 10 globals of all qualifying participants in the event.

Prizes: 1000 PED per category!

Don't forget! You can participate in this event and the Autumn Annihilation simultaneously!

Rules:

1. You must score a minimum of 10 globals to be eligible to claim a prize.
2. This event is intended for OLA 21 only. All globals/HoFs must be scored on these land areas to count.
3. EntropiaLife will be used to track globals/HoFs, so to ensure your globals/HoFs are captured I recommend running the EntropiaLife software.
4. Teams must register here on this thread with their team name and team captain. Only the team captain may redeem prizes on behalf of the team.
5. Any globals by "Captain Jack Daniels" or team "twitch.tv/Captain_Lucky_Jack" do not count toward this event.
6. This is a hunting event. All globals/HoFs must be scored hunting.
7. There is a finite number of prizes, and once they are all awarded they are no longer available.
8. If you have pre-arranged an alternate hunting incentive program with me, you may not claim prizes in this event while receiving the alternate incentive.
9. Prize winners will have 6 months following the end of the event to claim their prizes.
10. Biggest loser calculation is subject to continued development of my tracking software. If the software is unable to be updated to facilitate ease of tracking of this rule, manual tracking may be necessary and will be the responsibility of the participant who believes he/she qualifies to win this category. This rule will be deleted upon successful update of tracking software.
11. You may win up to 2 out of the 3 categories available.

Last edited:
Due to an unexpected bit of free time and very little data to analyze, I've decided to post a quick status...

Highest Single Loot:
Chong All-The-Way Pha
Formicacida Weak
818 PED
Sat, 01 Sep 2018 16:12:47

Current most globals: Zorromous Astromega Magininty with 8 globals.

Reminder: A minimum of 10 globals must be scored in order to qualify for prizes.

Not sure if registration is needed, but please register me: Chong All-The-Way Pha
Thanks!

Register me mate:

Deux Pelleman Ex

register me please

victor bigkahuna stringfellow

Quick update;

Zsed Zhul Zhor has taken the lead in Most Globals with 13 globals!

Congratulations to Zsed Zhul Zhor for taking the lead in the Highest Single Loot category with this sweet HoF!

hof_793130.jpg

Zsed, don't forget to post your HoF in the HoF forum to get bonus points in your Autumn Annihilation score! :yay:

Friday saw a flurry of activity! I'm out of town for the weekend but hopefully Monday I can get a quick tally in and see who is in the lead for most globals. Lets keep the momentum going :wtg:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

OLA 25 has sold, and will no longer participate in this event. All globals prior to this announcement will still count towards the event.

Quick update: Zsed Zhul Zhor remains in the lead for most globals with 33 globals, followed by girts smilgs niedra with 27!

Zsed Zhul Zhor HOF

Hey everyone i would like to post this awesome HOF on behalf of my soc mate "Zsed Zhul Zhor" wich is avaiting activation of his forum account. Process takes long time i waited 3 months :D

showimage.php

Last edited:
Note regarding the most globals; if two or more players have the same amount of globals and are tied for the "most globals" category, the prize will be split between the players.

Congratulations to the following players;

Girts Smilgs Niedra won the Most Globals category with 95 globals, earning 1000 PED prize!

Girts Smilgs Niedra also won The Biggest Loser category, with his lowest 10 globals averaging only 51.3 PED, earning another 1000 PED prize!

Finally, huge congratulations to Zsed Zhul Zhor who won the Highest Single Loot category with a hefty 3327 PED HoF! Add an extra 1000 PED on top and see where we land.

Back