Risk free warp to moon safe zone !!!

SellingARMRS

Old
Banned
Ok what i found using starfinder now its posible to cheat that space peoples even more.

Everyone should know what mindark cheating pirates now by alowing peoples to warp out and warp in moon safe zone risk free. Now dont matter your spaceship SI you can warp in and warp out risk free from moon safe zone in any vessel.

safe_zone_hack.jpg

Ok what i found using starfinder now its posible to cheat that space peoples even more.

Everyone should know what mindark cheating pirates now by alowing peoples to warp out and warp in moon safe zone risk free. Now dont matter your spaceship SI you can warp in and warp out risk free from moon safe zone in any vessel.

safe_zone_hack.jpg

"cheat that space peoples" ROFL

Also a new place for them space peoples to put a warp mine.

If this tests out thanks for posting. The \safe zone is so huge now it looks like most pirates are bored with the moon.

We'll see what happens at the weekend I guess.

it's not a cheat, it's unexpected game mechanics in an early development stage. define 'early'. :confused:

I dont mind. As the game-host is obsessed with your cash safety entering into their platform, they should be as obsessed with the safety of our cash and goods ingame also.

Give the Mindark Devs and crate of bells Whisky, they deserve it this round. :yay:

Cleanup-crew taking a well deserved R & R. Taking out trash on a massive trash heap, is hard work.

Now I have a whole group of Co-Pilots in desperate need of Therapy for P.T.S.D.

I had to figure it out myself, to take out new gunners to practice on space-mobs first, to overcome the initial adrineline rush. This to avoid a shacking mouse hand that messes up aiming and shooting with the porcupine. All about taking the edge-off.

Last edited:
Its bs and you know that. Then they spawned in pvp no one been loted who had big lots. Mindark second day limited loting and all shoot down peoples caryed lot in safe.

if its pvp and threat to major ped wasters inside planet its bug and exploit, but then you getting no risk flying in space pvp its game mechanics .

Do you ever know how expensive to craft one warp mine ?

And generic transformers who used to drop mostly quite often now betwean rare lots. So you write things you have no idea about.

Its bs and you know that. Then they spawned in pvp no one been loted who had big lots. Mindark second day limited loting and all shoot down peoples caryed lot in safe.

if its pvp and threat to major ped wasters inside planet its bug and exploit, but then you getting no risk flying in space pvp its game mechanics .

And generic transformers who used to drop mostly quite often now betwean rare lots. So you write things you have no idea about.

Awww...mines to expensive? Poor you!
We feel your pain bro!
Let's start a crowd fund action to fund your warp mines so you can rob innocent people who never asked for this shit.

So funny that the biggest exploiters are no crying huge tears now they can not longer exploit the spawn bug :laugh:

You say MA limited looting on second day... no they didn't, folk just listened to the warnings and left their stuff in storage to be collected later.

In space pvp there is always risk. In safe space around the moon there is no risk when you spawn, just like the blue safe zones around the spacestations, FOMA, CP etc duh !!

Just like FOMA and CP if you fly in hard and fast you can dock to the moon/asteroid faster than the usual 20 secs time out at other safe space zones.

and oh yeh most of us do know the price of warp mines.. we may not use them but we can sure as hell read a BP.
Generic transformers do drop, but people are learning not to sell them to pirates... boo hoo for you !

wait... your crying for the society that

used the map spam exploit for speed for years looting people who would otherwise be to far away, and whom expected the game mechanics to be fair in terms of equal speed... btw the pirates told people and MA that it was lag, and this went on for YEARS

Players that spammed summons to a ship of theirs on the edge of pvp, then scooted it out and killed it. They did this targeting big traders, and folks who just hofed hunting.

Players that used warps to make their ships invisible and untouchable to the ships they were targeting so they got easier kills.

Players that camped a space pvp spawn point where they openly claimed to kill players and have looted thousands of peds from people using the ark/ark moon spawn bug.

I got no sympathy, if I owned an equus I would warp away in front of them in the safe zone, then flip them the bird.

This sounds like a nice feature.

wait... your crying for the society that

used the map spam exploit for speed for years looting people who would otherwise be to far away, and whom expected the game mechanics to be fair in terms of equal speed... btw the pirates told people and MA that it was lag, and this went on for YEARS

Players that spammed summons to a ship of theirs on the edge of pvp, then scooted it out and killed it. They did this targeting big traders, and folks who just hofed hunting.

Players that used warps to make their ships invisible and untouchable to the ships they were targeting so they got easier kills.

Players that camped a space pvp spawn point where they openly claimed to kill players and have looted thousands of peds from people using the ark/ark moon spawn bug.

I got no sympathy, if I owned an equus I would warp away in front of them in the safe zone, then flip them the bird.

Here's another behavior I've noticed while hanging around space the last couple of weeks.

There seems to be a rash of "disconnects" happening after a pirate wins a dogfight. I mean, they must be using cheap computers, or all have the same IsP or something because somehow, they're not even able to fly their loot back to the space station any more.

MA fixes them right up with a ride to the TT after they manage to log back in though :rolleyes:

Since these guys are the pros at recognizing and fighting against exploits (especially ones that involve logging out) this is surely just, ahhh, mass coincidence, right?

Right?

Whatever, let's get back to the horror of people being safe in a safe zone. For anyone who hasn't realized there are TWO separate safe zones/regions at the moon. They intersect and there is a clear notification when you move between them.

I'm guessing the extra safe zone that extends around the spawn point is PROBABLY intended for people to be able to interact safely at the spawn point, including entering large ships which I've done many times now within that zone.

I haven't had the opportunity to test within the actual moon's safe zone but apparently have no need to. MAs warning about that is clear.

Does one ever tire of conspiracy theories? lol

No pirate in this game is using any exploit, I'm sorry that is disappointing it's just the truth. And as you pointed out Atrax... it seems everyone else, are the ones using exploits. We are just simply playing a part of the game, that everyone is warned about twice before it becomes a possibility with popups you can't even turn off.

You guys on the other hand, are the ones setting up 3rd party websites coordinating exploits to avoid this game mechanic on a daily and hourly basis.

Say what you will.... but I speak the truth.

P.S - you can refer to Ark spawning originally into PVP an exploit if you like, but with Ark refusing to give any official word on it for days- one has to wonder if it was by design, or not. When an official word was put out many pirates left.
and ps.ps - yes, warping from safe zone at moon is an exploit, and many support cases have been filed :).

Last edited:

No pirate in this game is using any exploit, I'm sorry that is disappointing it's just the truth. And as you pointed out Atrax... it seems everyone else, are the ones using exploits. We are just simply playing a part of the game, that everyone is warning about twice before it becomes a possibility with popups you can't even turn off.

You guys on the other hand, are the ones setting up 3rd party websites coordinating exploits to avoid this game mechanic on a daily and hourly basis.

Say what you will.... but I speak the truth.

It IS a mess. :laugh:

The "gentleman pirate" with something we can all agree on 100%.

Whew, the rest of that though. :confused:

EDIT: No I'm pretty sure pickup lines and conspiracy theories were two of this first things humans ever accomplished with the invention of "language". You can get tired of one in particular but no one ever tires of it completely. We're wired for it.

Last edited:
No pirate in this game is using any exploit, I'm sorry that is disappointing it's just the truth.

Why do I have videos that show otherwise then? I'd post them but that kinda violates the naming and shaming rules :(

Yes they have been sent to MA, and no they did not do a damn thing. Seems when people exploit to take peds from players they are soft, they only break out the hammer when a player takes from them.

and ps.ps - yes, warping from safe zone at moon is an exploit, and many support cases have been filed :)

giphy.gif

Back