What armors you will need for halloween 2019 event.

SellingARMRS

Old
Banned
Hello.

Anyone have idea what armors you will need for halloween 2019 event.
What damage these mobs do ?

If it is same setup and mobs like previous years:

Zombie dog : Perfect armor = Polaris at 105% mu

The Zombie mutant deals:
Cut: 20 %
Impact: 30 %
Penetration: 30 %
Electric: 20 %

Hard to cover all of them good, but adj angel comes to mind, and prob several (L) armors like perseus.. (other ul armors: phantom, ghost and ghoul will be decent for small-med mats.)

For Zombie dogs Polaris will surely be a good choice. Will be hard to come by a few sets you will need for 20 hours (if they go with that again), so better start stocking up now. Other alternatives might be pegasus + pulsar 6 plates (for high maturities) or Polaris Pegasus Eon + AP-42 plates for max defense.

For Zombie Mutants Pegasus with Pulsar 8 or Perseus with Pulsar 2 or Mark.5E plates (for high maturities) or High-tier Perseus with AP-42 plates for max defense. Rutuba and Spartacus might be a good alternative for Perseus but a full set is hard to come by. For lower ones Bear Boar Zombie and eMINE should be good.

L plates might be easily replaced with UL ones if high defense is not needed.

I cannot talk for UL armors since i am not very experienced in that aspect

Wouldnt it also be dependant on the category?

For the lower cats, even an adjusted musca with 6A or 5 B plates would do well.
For the middle cats, plated nemesis would be more than sufficient.

Only maybe for the high cats the mentioned uber armours would be needed.

Depends on what you hunt. By your asking I would say you are newer to game. Anyway my choice for the larger stuff is Rutuba (L), it is expensive and not available most of the time and I wish MA would let it drop a little more often.

I will be wearing stolen imperium armor.

Adj boar is all I use :cool:

Well i did not give any specific categories and my suggestions are not more detailed for a few reasons.
1. My suggestion is not only do this and nothing else. Personal choice depends on many factors most of which cannot be generalized.
2. Events have been changing quite a lot lately and we cannot be sure same categories will have the same mobs they did before or even if there will be the same categories at all.
3. My suggestions are only for categories and maturities where armoring really does matter (at lower ones going commando might be enough).
4. My suggestions are mostly aimed at people who will try for good scores to offer good protection (to minimize healing times).
5. Not all armors have reasonable supply meaning getting them will be close to impossible.

Going into more details is always possible but we need more information and with Entropia since the choices are endless i will never be able to give a full best suited for everyone list. For that people should do their research try consultig experienced players with personalized questions and use the armor adviser on entropedia.

Wouldnt it also be dependant on the category?

For the lower cats, even an adjusted musca with 6A or 5 B plates would do well.
For the middle cats, plated nemesis would be more than sufficient.

Only maybe for the high cats the mentioned uber armours would be needed.

Well i did not give any specific categories and my suggestions are not more detailed for a few reasons.
1. My suggestion is not only do this and nothing else. Personal choice depends on many factors most of which cannot be generalized.
2. Events have been changing quite a lot lately and we cannot be sure same categories will have the same mobs they did before or even if there will be the same categories at all.
3. My suggestions are only for categories and maturities where armoring really does matter (at lower ones going commando might be enough).
4. My suggestions are mostly aimed at people who will try for good scores to offer good protection (to minimize healing times).
5. Not all armors have reasonable supply meaning getting them will be close to impossible.

Going into more details is always possible but we need more information and with Entropia since the choices are endless i will never be able to give a full best suited for everyone list. For that people should do their research try consultig experienced players with personalized questions and use the armor adviser on entropedia.

Yes, I hear you.

What I meant to say is, that with imp/cut/stap +elec dmg most allround armours already offer pretty good protection to begin with.

My suggestion to minimize healing time would be the adjusted resto. Then you can go "commando" for sure! ;)

Back