PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Provider
    Aryana Ary Softheart
    Society
    The Knights of Entropia
    Images
    I just want to find the BP's for my personal use. I love the Herman-ARK 0. Its been invaluable since I've started crafting & using them. I simply want to work myself up the chain on that weapon series. I really like them.

Granted I'm new to the game, and my shiny optimism wants me to believe I will find them, realistically, I think I may just have to settle.

I'm hoping someone sees this post and can help me find the BP's I'm looking for.

I sincerely value the comments and posts here. The logic & theory stated is very easy to understand, and any new knowledge for me is invaluable. I'm new to the game, so my learning period is early (>6 months played).

thanks for everyone's contribution!

Old Alpha
    Svena svena Faraday
    Society
    The NBK
    Images
    Crafting your own weapons is a difficult task.

Going for ark specific weapons is even harder now that MA has infested every planet with gizmo and armatrix BPs. You only get about 1 blueprint drop per 100 clicks on weapons, so getting a 4th gizmo I bp when you cant afford many clicks is very frustrating.

As you move up the chain, you will have to import materials from caly since all the required "universal" materials do not drop on ark.

Your best bet is to keep an eye on the auction and pick up blueprints when they show up for sale.

If you are running a limited budget, do not bother with the gizmo chain. It is rewarding once you get to the higher tiers but it will tie up a huge amount of ped. Clicking the lower tiers and selling off before you get to gizmo VIIIs means you will lose a huge amount of MU. Its best to find a nice 1-2 ped per click low MU bp in the range of what blueprints you want to loot to click.

Provider
    Aryana Ary Softheart
    Society
    The Knights of Entropia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Svena View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crafting your own weapons is a difficult task.

Going for ark specific weapons is even harder now that MA has infested every planet with gizmo and armatrix BPs. You only get about 1 blueprint drop per 100 clicks on weapons, so getting a 4th gizmo I bp when you cant afford many clicks is very frustrating.

As you move up the chain, you will have to import materials from caly since all the required "universal" materials do not drop on ark.

Your best bet is to keep an eye on the auction and pick up blueprints when they show up for sale.

If you are running a limited budget, do not bother with the gizmo chain. It is rewarding once you get to the higher tiers but it will tie up a huge amount of ped. Clicking the lower tiers and selling off before you get to gizmo VIIIs means you will lose a huge amount of MU. Its best to find a nice 1-2 ped per click low MU bp in the range of what blueprints you want to loot to click.
    So, if I want level 1-3 bp's, I need to find a BP at level 1?

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xanato Xan Kaso
    Society
    The Frozen Flame
    Images
    I spent some time crafting the Attachment Tech Gizmo I blueprint using the components I crafted myself. And while this may be anecdotal due to not a large enough data set, I found that I get way more blueprint drops while doing so. I typically craft in runs of 200-300 depending on how many oils I have made while hunting monsters, and in more than 1 run I have gotten upwards of 6 blueprints. Now while they do vary I have found a lot of them to have such high markup like level 2-6 amplifiers, that it makes up for my TT loss from clicking the blueprint in the first place. Other times i just get a lot of tech gizmo blueprints or duplicate unsellable blueprints. but those limited finder amp bps tend to offset my costs by a large margin. And that is without considering that the gizmos have a 10%MU themselves to resell to someone wanting to click level II's or whatnot.

If I can find some tech gizmos with decent QR I might work my way up the ladder until I get to an oil with MU that make is not worth clicking. Also I did this on attachments, if you do the Weapon Tech Gizmos, you will probably end up with a lot of armatrix BP's you can sell for profit, especially the LR versions. I have not tested this yet, but it was on my to-do list to find out.

Also, I craft on caly, so I would assume if you went to Arkadia you would get their blueprints instead so Terra Amp components and the like.

Provider
    Aryana Ary Softheart
    Society
    The Knights of Entropia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanato Xan Kaso View Post
    Also, I craft on caly, so I would assume if you went to Arkadia you would get their blueprints instead so Terra Amp components and the like.
    these blueprints don't drop any longer.. I've tried crafting on Arkadia, but only get armatrix blueprints.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xanato Xan Kaso
    Society
    The Frozen Flame
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rvbarton View Post
    these blueprints don't drop any longer.. I've tried crafting on Arkadia, but only get armatrix blueprints.
    So how do you get the component blueprints for the Terra Amp series?

Provider
    Aryana Ary Softheart
    Society
    The Knights of Entropia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanato Xan Kaso View Post
    So how do you get the component blueprints for the Terra Amp series?
    no clue. this thread was started discussing Herman ARK(L) series weapons, not amps or other items.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2