Is there anyway to move the medals for friends and message center to another position on the screen ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I would like to have them closer to the far right and left center of the screen instead where the are now.

I don't understand the question.

Are you talking about a forum feature?

EDIT : Nevermind, No I don't know of any way to move them. It was the "medals" thing that threw me off..

No..those are on a fixed position...

I don't understand the question.

Are you talking about a forum feature?

EDIT : Nevermind, No I don't know of any way to move them. It was the "medals" thing that threw me off..

I was afraid of that but did not know what else to call them :scratch2:

No matter, I got it about 2 minutes after I posted that. I would love to move them too they're in my way.

FL has a default hotkey and a mappable action item, they could just remove that thing.

No matter, I got it about 2 minutes after I posted that. I would love to move them too they're in my way.

FL has a default hotkey and a mappable action item, they could just remove that thing.

Not really sure why there are 2 default keys for the same thing:scratch2: I guess one of the programmers had to put something on his/her time sheet to show he/she had been working:eyecrazy:

I like the other badge's info I would just like to put it where I want. Hence the phrase "Programmable key board":)

Back