Status
Please reply by conversation.

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
Looking to sell Paradox Set (M)

Price +2500 ped. Multiple parts are impossible to find, and are only part of the 3-4 complete sets in exist. There's been a few "lucky" buyers snapping up a rare part cheap, but that doesent mean they will ever have a complete set.

Price is set out from average sale price on each part. and in my opinion too cheap considering its a great cut armor!, only letting it go to get cash for other things in life. Price is not negociable!

Fitting coat painted white / purple (or pink, not sure) can be bought with the coat. If bought with armor price is +200 ped for coat :)

Fun fact: Its more white than angel :)

Its on mannequin in my apartment, Omegaton west habit, Beta 5E (if i remember right?!) if you want to see it in person

paradox_768638.jpg

841original.jpg

Also looking to sell Lion Helmet (M)

Pretty hard part to find. Looking for +1000 for the helm

lion.jpg

Last edited:
Bumpity bump :)

Get it while its possible :)

Still possible to grab :)

Rare bump =)

Even more rare BUMP :laugh:

Upper dubber mega rare bump :-D

Might I suggest a picture with its stats or you typing them out. It being so uncommon not too many people would know how good it is. And I seem to recall someone mentioning each part has a different stat set up or something like that... Sounds interesting.

Might I suggest a picture with its stats or you typing them out. It being so uncommon not too many people would know how good it is. And I seem to recall someone mentioning each part has a different stat set up or something like that... Sounds interesting.

I will do that soon. =)

Way to cheap cut armor up for grabs! :)

Anyone looking to give themself a early christmas gift?

c'mon!

rare set up for grabs

Still looking for a sale

841original.jpg

Last edited:
Armor and helmet sold.

Closing thread :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back