Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
96.jpg

All that Hogglo Diablo hunting of most of other hunters might have helped :D
As well as cycling a lot :D

96.jpg

All that Hogglo Diablo hunting of most of other hunters might have helped :D
As well as cycling a lot :D

Egads! I cycled a lot but was great fun for A weekend, after I seen armor decay and the bill, I decided on more advantageous gaming and rebuilding my PED card. LOL

Was great fun though...:yay:

Gratz! Well done.

Egads! I cycled a lot but was great fun for A weekend, after I seen armor decay and the bill, I decided on more advantageous gaming and rebuilding my PED card. LOL

Was great fun though...:yay:

nah...last month was a blast :D
First month in years I could do migratio (because of holidays in Greece) and now Crystal Place, had planned that for years but never quite had the level for it. There was a time when one could manage Dome 1 and 2 in Gremlin without probs and grind away...now you really need more DPS and better armour (even though Perseus is overkill...I am lazy)

What ever happened to Buzz Lightyear i wonder ?
I am quite sure if the needed guns and armour where up there a few more people would come and almost never leave :D

nah...last month was a blast :D
First month in years I could do migratio (because of holidays in Greece) and now Crystal Place, had planned that for years but never quite had the level for it. There was a time when one could manage Dome 1 and 2 in Gremlin without probs and grind away...now you really need more DPS and better armour (even though Perseus is overkill...I am lazy)

What ever happened to Buzz Lightyear i wonder ?
I am quite sure if the needed guns and armour where up there a few more people would come and almost never leave :D

Was a blast!!
I see Eric log in sometimes and I haven't seen Summer in a long time though. I hope they are doing well. :)

gratz dude.
way to go.

...and out again :D
last 15K cycling did not produce enough globals

remember kids...life gets really expensive when you are lower medium level (aka below level 100 but above 60)

Back