PriceCheck for some pets

OLD NICK

Mature
THE OLD NICK
Hey

Whiskers L1: 5 - 20 ped.
Personal note: Cute little cat, I do like those, exotic trick is funny.

Lai Tung Pai Pet lv1: 5 - 20 ped
Personal note: Exotic trick is still a little bugged.

Copper Level 2: 5 - 30 ped

Yau Kung Mun Pet lv1 around 20 - 50 ped maybe (seen them sell for less)
Personal note Epic Panda, again exotic trick a little bugged.

Rabbiger Pet lv1 possibly 200 - 600 ped
Personal note: Still quite rare and sought after I believe. Probably more rare than the Mythic Pink Rabbit as many of those dropped in boxes. I don't know how many Rabbinger's were spwaned this Easter, if tons then reduce price.

The market for pets is not that strong, you either like them and train them for entertainment or you don't. However if Mindark introduce more content for pets and rarity matters, then it's likely the Yau Kung Mun and Rabbiger would benefit the most from those changes and have a better value.

Since the values are so low, might be nice to hang onto the Copper and Whiskers. If you heart is not into training them to level 7, then I wouldn't bother. It's not hard to train a pet to level 7 though if patient and wait for 100% focus before tricking.

Good Luck

Rick

edit: Many people have said to me, don't put your heart, soul and money trying to plan for future content in Entropia (those are wise words). However that said; if in future XP matters then time becomes very valuable. It's costly to add xp to a pet at a fast rate, it's more a patience game. So who knows, a level 30 ped could be very useful if already trained when further content is introduced.

I train pets because I like too, I wouldn't train pets for money or a service. Some people do though, if you get your costs back is debatable.

Last edited:
thank you for the info

maybe I will keep them and see what will happen in the future with all this "pets"

Back