Help: Robot Beacon Mission Team

Craftmeister

Young
Society
Freelancer
Mark Craftmeister Cheepos
Hi all,

I was wondering if there are teams that regularly do the Robot Beacon Missions. I would like to join a team as I need Bio Ids for the Galactica Mission. I have 144k Skills, Lvl 46 BLP and Laser. Generally use Batsim 1, Batsim 2 or Batsim 3,(amped or unamped) or Lvl 22 Swordsman Kulokhar Sword. The only beacon i have is the training one.

If you have a spot free on your team, please pm me ingame (Mark Craftmeister Cheepos) including the team terms and weapon (+amped if required) you would like me to use.

Thanks, Gl and HOF everyone,

Cheers

CM :)

Beacons past 29 ped size are not worth running since tt returns on them are broken since loot 2.0

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are teams that regularly do the Robot Beacon Missions. I would like to join a team as I need Bio Ids for the Galactica Mission. I have 144k Skills, Lvl 46 BLP and Laser. Generally use Batsim 1, Batsim 2 or Batsim 3,(amped or unamped) or Lvl 22 Swordsman Kulokhar Sword. The only beacon i have is the training one.

If you have a spot free on your team, please pm me ingame (Mark Craftmeister Cheepos) including the team terms and weapon (+amped if required) you would like me to use.

Thanks, Gl and HOF everyone,

Cheers

CM :)

Bio ID's can also be looted from the 5 bosses from the feffoid wave event.
But with just 105% MU I think it's cheaper to just buy them.

Bio ID's also from:
Aurli
Trooper
Atrox
Cosmic Horror

But yes, cheaper to buy :D

Bio ID's also from:
Aurli
Trooper
Atrox
Cosmic Horror

But yes, cheaper to buy :D
Don't forget Feffoid camp bosses ;)

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.:)

Really, like in what way?

85% tt returns... hurts a LOT when you're shooting 2K+ PED per beacon... thats easily 600 PED tt loss you won't get back in markup...

Back