Low level, high efficiency weapon?

Joseknight

Mature
Hello!

I have a quick question that came up while talking to a friend today. We were talking about how much high end gear affects your TT returns and loot composition, while doing some math we came to the conclusion that 96% TT returns with and average markup of 105% will get you on the profit. The conversation them branched to weapons and my friend commented that it would be great if there was a high efficiency weapon for lower level players like him (<35) I told him that there might be one but we just didn't know about. I know that the A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected , the A&P Series Mayhem BC-30 Modified and the A&P Series Mayhem LR-20 Adjusted fit this description, but my question is: Besides these 3, is there any other low level weapon (maxed at level 40 or less) with a high efficiency (75% or above)?

Thank you very much

short answer no,
weapons that come close are TEN edition mindforce chips, archon's sword and adjusted boiga whip

short answer no,
weapons that come close are TEN edition mindforce chips, archon's sword and adjusted boiga whip

and to add to that, many low lvl (L) laser weapons that can get up to 65% eff when you attach an A10X amp.

and to add to that, many low lvl (L) laser weapons that can get up to 65% eff when you attach an A10X amp.

And you should get that 96% with such eff. I'm getting 95% with 58% eff :) Still don't think it will be easy to break even. Most of the loot is 101% junk. You get higher average MU from small percentage of loot that actually matters. Wiki is not very helpful here as drop frequencies are outdated after 2.0 if they ever were accurate. So you have to do a lot of testing before you will find break even mob - and that costs since each test that turns to be not break even mob will drain your ped. You also didn't include transport and auction fees in your calculation and that matters too.

And you should get that 96% with such eff. I'm getting 95% with 58% eff :) Still don't think it will be easy to break even. Most of the loot is 101% junk. You get higher average MU from small percentage of loot that actually matters. Wiki is not very helpful here as drop frequencies are outdated after 2.0 if they ever were accurate. So you have to do a lot of testing before you will find break even mob - and that costs since each test that turns to be not break even mob will drain your ped. You also didn't include transport and auction fees in your calculation and that matters too.

Hmm, with 64-64.3% efficiency (don't remember atm) usually only about 33% is 101% junk (aka shrapnell) for me.
Loot-composation ratios may also vary with mob :confused:

Back