FYI: GrannyKillzAlot Is Streaming

GrannyKillz

Dominant
Hello everybody, my name is GrannyKillzAlot I am a proud
Shop Owner, Crafter, Miner, Hunter and Content Creator for the Entropia Universe.

Moon Lady will be a series that I stream on twitch with the priority of exploring new things, mostly mining with UL 2 amp at this moment.

I will be rating all content anywhere from 1-10 Moon Lady approvals., and that will be revealed at the end of my streams.

My scores will NOT be easy to win over. The truth will be said and taken into consideration of my score.

Scores Currently done, but can always change during a revisit Include:

Arkadia Moon 7/10 - I enjoyed the moon very much the markup of ores and enmatters was decent but bugs and mountains bring this score down.

Planet Toulan 8/10 - Feels like you're playing another game. Beautiful planet. Lost a point for bugs. Lost a point for being too small. The bugs were not as bad as i thought they were going to be.

Last edited:
2000 ped event up for next week 75 ped to shoot :)
Edit: Rip Wrong Thread

Last edited:
Will YOU actually be killing anything or just cheerleading for HoA again?

Nice troll though.

Will YOU actually be killing anything or just cheerleading for HoA again?

Nice troll though.

Hello Azzah,

I was actually very actively engaged in combat at Vermillion Fields, but I understand you had a lot going on and likely did not have time to make note of who you were fighting with. I do intend to continue engaging in PvP and I am sure my successful execution of opponent combatants will continue to improve over time as my skills and personal abilities progress.

No troll necessary, I legitimately appreciate Granny's PvP videos. I like the background music and the speed at which he runs his videos, as it streamlines the experience and blends better with the background music. I could be misattributing but I thought I saw him post some videos with some significant editing as well, emphasizing the combat portions, skipping the extended periods of travel and emphasizing the periods of combat particularly in his favor (which generally makes for better entertainment). In summary I would enjoy seeing more of his videos, and as land grab revitalizes and increases in activity I think he will have plenty of material to work with even if sufficient editing is necessary to create an entertaining video.

Regards,

- Captain Jack

Last edited:
Back