Achievement: Commando by knife, but bugged?

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
commandoouttake_847685.jpg

So today I finally gained commando. I always found it strange that I had to skill my knife all the way up to 9265 to get it. for example, I have 7500 handgun and am 4 levels away from level 70.
Then I went hunting some more and I found that my commando skill was not gaining anything, I have the same with xenobiology, but maybe that's not a bug.
So I am thinking to myself what if there are more skills not gaining anything? My total skillcount is 320981.

I made a support case.

Last edited:
I truly hope it's a bug and we all get more skills in the next VU.
Also congrats on knifing ur way to commando that's quite the accomplishment! :yay::cool:

support just replied.. the skill system is very complex, and there's nothing wrong with my account..

and suddenly commando starts gaining skill.. while it didnt for hours.. sure.. all is fine.
But I am glad they fixed it fast.

thx sub-zero

Congratulations on obtaining your green beret! :thumbup:

support just replied.. the skill system is very complex, and there's nothing wrong with my account..

and suddenly commando starts gaining skill.. while it didnt for hours.. sure.. all is fine.
But I am glad they fixed it fast.

thx sub-zero

Ahhhhh.... the conspiracy.... :ahh:

Gratz! I also unlocked commando with melee but sword. I was well over 9000 long blade for the unlock. Maybe a mele thing? Now over 10k but only 73 sword.

Maybe you needdd a relog or something to get it working

Nice, gratz!

I guess you had to sweat a lot to get there :tongue2:

A very nice achivment especially with knife Good job m8 :)

Back