Selling: Ranked hk1750 + omegaton a106

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
Hi

As I'm inactive I've decided to sell above items to make sure they are used and not rusting in my storage.

The gun is tier 4.9.
GUN HAS BEEN SOLD FOR BO.

OMEGATON A106 amp
SB +1350
BO +1400

Lower bids than SB will be ignored.

Due to interest or lack thereof prices may be adjusted.

If SB is met a 1 week timer will start from last bid. Any bid after will reset timer from the current bid, minimum bid increments are 50 ped.

Bids should be done through PM only.

Last edited:
SB on the gun has been met through PM.
15:04 MA TIME today 2018-09-16.

1 week timer will start from that. If no other bids until 2018-09-23 15:04 MA time, the gun will go for SB.

Free Bump!!!

Last edited:
Lowered BO in order to increase interest.

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Last edited:
Yesterday, 21:14 MA TIME an offer was received for TT+3100 for the gun.
Due to this the auction has been reset as stated in the OP.

The new time start from 2018-09-19 21:14 MA Time.
If no other bids received the auction will end on. Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 21:14

Gun has been sold for bo.

Last edited:
:bump::bump: still need to sell the a106 amp :)

heard a cryptic rumor about cyrene weapons being upgradeable next VU - i imagine a person should hold his cyrene weapons and armor until after the dust settles. I'd bid SB on the a106 if i didnt already have one.

Last edited:
heard a cryptic rumor about cyrene weapons being upgradeable next VU - i imagine a person should hold his cyrene weapons and armor until after the dust settles. I'd bid SB on the a106 if i didnt already have one.

Cyrene has a bad habit of giving empty promises, and rumors turn into pure false hope. It would be like waiting for "ahh... the egg...." and I don't have that kind of time, besides the gun has already been sold. :)

Back