Info: Tutorial: Anti pirate vaccine - prevents you from being looted in space!

I just love the salt. Sure they can abuse the summons exploit and the map speed bug for who knows how fucking long, but one little pill and the water works come out:lolup:

Smokeit kept spamming me with summon requests. Why? (this was while is was trying to catch me up, what is the exploit?)

Rgds

Last edited:
The most funny part for me is that MA made in such a way, that there is more action on space vs pvp lootable from planets where investment and the gain for Entropia is more higher. I think MA must fix some things in space by allowing the avatar skills and hp to contribute more in this pvp fights. I tell you this because i don't think is fair that a player who invest much more in he's avatar to have the same advantage vs a pirate. So ...the pirates are satisfied to have the lvl profession standing minimum for using a kismek and than they don't do nothing...just staying there and hiding and waiting. MA can make in such a way to change this, for example to be able to pvp in space, someone must get some Karma points which will let them a definite period of time to be able to shoot someone in space; this is just an example. In this way they force you to be involved more in the game process.
I really hope that someone from MA will read this post, and will take a fair decision for all of us, instead of fixing gauntlet and other insignificant aspects for noobs which until now was a big exploit for players to get 10 peds from mission.

If someone don't agree with me.... just lock at perspective point of view, from which this thread was made; was made to teach you how to don't be a prey. Is to teach you how to defeat yourself which I think is a very good post. Was not made to teach you how to use all your advantage and have a fair chance in defeating a pirate. And if you think that you have tons of skills in space and few thousandth ped's loot on, and you are in a confrontation face to face with a pirate in space with no loot and only half of your hp, is something fair..... then think again.
Anyway... the rules from space are not from a win-win perspective and my main question for MA is that: If I spend resources in developing my avatar... why I'm not allow in space to be able of using them? If we have some hard worked avatars, why we don't have the chance to fight against pirates in condition mentioned up.
So, there is not a fair fight, when all your skills and gear being useless, knowing that you have for example loot on you vs a pirate who has nothing and just a tiny hp?
Myself and other high skilled players ware looted in such condition and as I say... is not a win-win game plan.
There must be something which will make the difference, because with this rules some are allow only to leach from game.

rEspect!

The most funny part for me is that MA made in such a way, that there is more action on space vs pvp lootable from planets where investment and the gain for Entropia is more higher. I think MA must fix some things in space by allowing the avatar skills and hp to contribute more in this pvp fights. I tell you this because i don't think is fair that a player who invest much more in he's avatar to have the same advantage vs a pirate. So ...the pirates are satisfied to have the lvl profession standing minimum for using a kismek and than they don't do nothing...just staying there and hiding and waiting. MA can make in such a way to change this, for example to be able to pvp in space, someone must get some Karma points which will let them a definite period of time to be able to shoot someone in space; this is just an example. In this way they force you to be involved more in the game process.
I really hope that someone from MA will read this post, and will take a fair decision for all of us, instead of fixing gauntlet and other insignificant aspects for noobs which until now was a big exploit for players to get 10 peds from mission.

If someone don't agree with me.... just lock at perspective point of view, from which this thread was made; was made to teach you how to don't be a prey. Is to teach you how to defeat yourself which I think is a very good post. Was not made to teach you how to use all your advantage and have a fair chance in defeating a pirate. And if you think that you have tons of skills in space and few thousandth ped's loot on, and you are in a confrontation face to face with a pirate in space with no loot and only half of your hp, is something fair..... then think again.
Anyway... the rules from space are not from a win-win perspective and my main question for MA is that: If I spend resources in developing my avatar... why I'm not allow in space to be able of using them? If we have some hard worked avatars, why we don't have the chance to fight against pirates in condition mentioned up.
So, there is not a fair fight, when all your skills and gear being useless, knowing that you have for example loot on you vs a pirate who has nothing and just a tiny hp?
Myself and other high skilled players ware looted in such condition and as I say... is not a win-win game plan.
There must be something which will make the difference, because with this rules some are allow only to leach from game.

rEspect!

They idea behind your proposal is good.

But it will backfire enormously!!

Adding skill based weapons will make it so that wealthy chippers will get all the skills they need to mount the biggest meanest weapon they can find.
So, space fight will become the richest with the biggest weapons will win.

Now space fight is mainly based on real life skill instead of avatar skills.

If you're a crap shot, forget space pvp.
But if you're a flying ace, even with a tiny budget you can stand a chance against the richest players!

Thanks for the +reps everyone, I'm glad you enjoy the tutorials.

Fun fact, my hermes thighs broke and I had to wear bear thighs for the trip to CP, BUT, One of the first few mobs in dome 1 gave me in a global a pair of brand new hermes thighs :D seems lootius doesn't like pirates too much either hehe

How was the ban?

I haven't got it, but I will enjoy it, like I was advised to.

Adding skill based weapons will make it so that wealthy chippers will get all the skills they need to mount the biggest meanest weapon they can find.

But if you're a flying ace, even with a tiny budget you can stand a chance against the richest players!

Regardless of the skill involved, there are little to no stakes in the space. If they would put a resource there, on the other hand, a good one, a very valuable resources, then you will have a fight. If it would involve some game skill or more expensive equipment, pirates would be squashed day 2 and there would be a general fight at space station.

It's a little offtopic however and I'm sure I've seen somewhere else on this forum a thread with good ideas to improve space :D

Thanks!

It's a little offtopic however and I'm sure I've seen somewhere else on this forum a thread with good ideas to improve space :D

Thanks!

They are all over the forum , also MA has got dozens of support cases/ suggestions some including the economical advantages to them of implementing them yet they seem unable to change anything , just adding Iron missions would be a start.
:yup:

Smokeit kept spamming me with summon requests. Why? (this was while is was trying to catch me up, what is the exploit?)

Rgds

The summons exploit was one of the first big exploits NVE participated in, way way back when space was first introduced.

They managed to get their hands on a privatier, waited until a long holiday weekend and then set to exploiting. Back then the space craft owner could add you to the guest list without your permission. Next the summon was a popup right in the middle of your screen and was very very easy to click on without meaning to.

They targeted sweating areas, grinders, enemies you name it for a good solid 4-5 days straight. Fill the guest list, spam the summons and when they had a few victims they moved the ship into lootable and shot it down. When MA finally got back into the office they didn't even give them a slap on the wrist.

They still do the summons thing and guest list request thing just as a "we would if we could" thing. Never believe a NVE when they say they play the game legit. The only thing holding them back is a lack of space content and bugs from that content to exploit.

Thats how EU has always been
wealthier get whatever there's best while others skill up for it

Thats how EU has always been
wealthier get whatever there's best while others skill up for it

well, not in space. That's the exception.

You can be a millionaire or billionaire if you want, but in space, your peds dont matter jack shit!

The most funny part for me is that MA made in such a way, that there is more action on space vs pvp lootable from planets where investment and the gain for Entropia is more higher. I think MA must fix some things in space by allowing the avatar skills and hp to contribute more in this pvp fights.

Well the Captain profession should help and it doesn't. Why skill the main Space skill if it doesn't work in Space? Oh that's right it's a more helpful HP boost for planet hunting where the real game takes place. So they should just make Captain profession meaningful and anyone lower than your Captain misses most of the time. Of course if they actually updated space instead of having it be a bad mini game that no one wants. Many issues could be fixed. Such as adding Iron missions, Removing most of PvP lootable in space and having that set up PvP4 zones like on planet. Having special mobs and mission chains in those zones. So much could be done to make space fun instead of something to avoid where you spend time trying to get planet to planet where the real game takes place.

Would be nice if MS ships could be rented for giant mission chain grinding and not just vessels of transport. Would be fun to work more on my gunner skills :) So much could be done to make Space a social place to be instead of avoid.

With all that said this thread is great and anything that prevents someone being looted in space it's good for the game. That is a fact. If it wasn't a fact then this game being a niche and only PvP lootable real money game we would be flooded with new players. However no one is looking for this. No game wants to implement that either because there is just no market for it. The fact is you could completely remove space and this game wouldn't miss a beat because players join this game to be on the Planets, to play an MMO and build up investments or their Avatar. So if space is in such a state where it could be removed and the game would be fine it's obvious that either that should happen or it actually get fixed. (PvP in most successful MMO's makes up less then 5% of the player base) So no it's not needed.

I would prefer space gets fixed though because I do like skilling there ( I love skills ) and think they are really missing the boat with all of space being lootable PvP, No missions and the fact that every planet is too far apart. Space should be unique as opposed to in the way and unwanted. So much should be done for people that invested in space but forever it seems we wait and until they fix it hope more things like this Medistem happen. It is very welcomed for someone that likes playing the game and getting to where the game is played which is on planet. ( For now until they actually fix space and add in my suggestions )

Last edited:
A new episode, enjoy:

https://clips.twitch.tv/SplendidEsteemedPrariedogDatSheffy

Episode plot: I was on CP hunting and I got called to sell some stuff on Caly. I left my loot on CP and took a flight down to Caly. On my way back to my Kreltins, I saw smopkeitup and micjack camping SS. Surprisingly they remembered me from last time :D (maybe they were sober?) and teamed up against poor me. What followed was really fun - guess for who it was :D

The conversation with the pirate that followed was very nice as well and you can find it in the video from my stream.

Enjoy!

PS THANKS FOR THE SUB !!! :D

As fun as it is to give pirates the middle finger its part of the game whereas medistim use is obv an exploit and one they already attempted to patch so idk if id make videos of myself doing it :laugh:

As fun as it is to give pirates the middle finger its part of the game whereas medistim use is obv an exploit and one they already attempted to patch so idk if id make videos of myself doing it :laugh:

I don't get why you would say it's an exploit... but, if it is, I trust MA will fix it as soon as possible. I am sure MA has hundreds of support cases per day from pirates because of this and they are already looking into it.
There's the full buff at Khal Ferrk + armor that also might work and that I'm going to put to test :cool:

PS if this changes, I will gladly pay the fee to a ship to take me to CP/FOMA :p

I would look at this as a feature and hopefully more way to come to counter unwanted engagements. Like raising skill level high enough to just be immune to attacks, shields or perhaps items that grant safe passage. Heck I am still waiting for planetary wormhole chips for high end MF users. Would be nice to open up a worm hole and just translocate to another planet. In order to have a higher uptime in cycling PED. The downtime of space travel is an issue.

A new episode, enjoy:

https://clips.twitch.tv/SplendidEsteemedPrariedogDatSheffy

Episode plot: I was on CP hunting and I got called to sell some stuff on Caly. I left my loot on CP and took a flight down to Caly. On my way back to my Kreltins, I saw smopkeitup and micjack camping SS. Surprisingly they remembered me from last time :D (maybe they were sober?) and teamed up against poor me. What followed was really fun - guess for who it was :D

The conversation with the pirate that followed was very nice as well and you can find it in the video from my stream.

Enjoy!

PS THANKS FOR THE SUB !!! :D

Great clip and think there should be more things like this in game only helps the spending of PED. This is a nice feature by MA. You consume a pill they spend extra PED shooting.

"exploit"

hahaha, you're funny.

how is this an exploit??

You pay a price for it and gain nothing from it.
So whats the exploit about?

Correct me if I'm wrong but i think you would have to be quite high in HP and have decent avoidance to really make the medstim use effective, and also be wearing some good armor.

So really I see this as not an exploit but a way for players to use their hard earned skills.

Dropping a pill when out of a ship yes this should not happen and good that it was fixed.

Correct me if I'm wrong but i think you would have to be quite high in HP and have decent avoidance to really make the medstim use effective, and also be wearing some good armor.

So really I see this as not an exploit but a way for players to use their hard earned skills.

Dropping a pill when out of a ship yes this should not happen and good that it was fixed.

272 HP here, hermes armor that has 45 penetration and 45 burn protection; the fire rate from the Kismet is pretty high so I'm getting some decay before I die. The pill costs too so it's not free fun. But it is great fun and it's worth paying for, from my side :D

Thank you for all the +reps, I'm very glad you guys enjoy these

Considering how long MA just straight up pretended that the map speed exploit didn't exist and how much money NVE stole from people using it, players should use every single thing available in game to stick it to them and feel absolutely no remorse from doing it.

You have my 100% Guarantee that if space every gets a content patch, NVE will find exploits in it and will use those exploits to steal more ped and MA will give no fucks about it.

Yes, epic defense.

Buy Kismet
Launch to Caly SS
See Pirate
Pirate sits in safe zone waiting for you to leave
***BUT WAIT, NOW YOU HAVE FIRE POWER~**
Okay, so now you have a weapon and totally want to win, so now time to get the advantage on them!
Now you sit waiting in safe zone for them to leave!
3 hours later, this is boring I'd rather just die

You got it. it's boring as shit. What makes pirates even more of a loser is the fact that this is how they "play" the game... staring at a space screen for hours. I love when micjackoff posts a stream link... like oh wow I wanna watch you watch empty space doing nothing.

Also response to the chat with who I assume is a pirate who says "don't blame them for taking lootables in space." I HATe that logic.. it's like "oh don't blame my neighbor for leaving their door unlocked." Take some responsibility, at least admit your a lowlife

You got it. it's boring as shit. What makes pirates even more of a loser is the fact that this is how they "play" the game... staring at a space screen for hours. I love when micjackoff posts a stream link... like oh wow I wanna watch you watch empty space doing nothing.

Also response to the chat with who I assume is a pirate who says "don't blame them for taking lootables in space." I HATe that logic.. it's like "oh don't blame my neighbor for leaving their door unlocked." Take some responsibility, at least admit your a lowlife

That is the main reason why I always ask myself why does MA have PvP in space.

It does not gives a lot of decay from items, people sit around doing nothing until they find someone to shoot at. In the same time frame a player would generate a lot of decay while shooting at mobs or bots and doing good things for the economy of Mindark and Planet Partners.

I know the pirates will say what about lootable PvP on Caly.

If there is a Place in Space with mobs/resources only available in this regions there will be traffic and people who will go there. Like on Calypso the people would then be able to visit other planets without being shot down while providing decay for the running of this game and visit Planets from other Investors which in my view are much more important than the few pirates leeching the system.

A little bump is needed maybe?

Back