ComPet Announcement

I don't have any personal interest about this but the logic say at least 3 NPC's should be for exchange Compet deeds to AMD!

1. on Arkadia Moon
2. on Arkadia
3. on Calypso (since the majority of the owners are Calypso accounts for sure)
that should be the right thing.

I don't have any personal interest about this but the logic say at least 3 NPC's should be for exchange Compet deeds to AMD!

1. on Arkadia Moon
2. on Arkadia

what they should have done was just plopped an npc down inside of the mayhem type instance and turned on the instance for free for a while... but whatever... not bad enough that they are paying low amount they are, they want your oil decay too.

When are next island deeds going up in webshop?

1. on Arkadia Moon
2. on Arkadia

Interesting.

Maybe Ark requested more traffic.
Maybe Ma want to distance themselves from a Caly PP trade. i.e. The Player traded their Compet directly with the PP where the Moon belonged.
Maybe Ark get paid for the Compet trades, therefore it needs to happen on thier PP area.

There's lots of things we don't entirely understand, although as long as deeds are not lootable in space (which I'm sure they're not), then...Whatever!!! get it done, move on.

Rick

[h=2]ComPet Announcement[/h]
The upcoming release will place two different NPC:s on Planet Calypso which will handle the transfer, one in Port Atlantis Mall Teleporter and one in Twin Peaks. The NPC:s will be available until December.

Changes
  • Compet deeds can now be exchanged for Arkadia Moon deeds through a hand in mission in Celeste Harbour, just seek the Compet Deed Exchange NPC at 29820, 10165

• MindArk
    ..we deliver what you never expect!
    ..we change our minds daily!
    ..we never name reasons for our changes!
    ..our word is worth nothing!

Pretty much what Skorp said, except also an apology to Spawn for what turned out to be the correct coords of the NPC on Arkadia, posted yesterday, so before he should have been able to know, just like the rest of us.
Thank you for sharing - I really thought it had to be a joke... Now I still don't know whether to laugh or cry, though :eyecrazy:.

Dear valued Spawn,

Due to technical difficulties the NPC for ComPet trade will be placed at Arkadia Surface 3/1 (with global position of [29820, 10165, 99]) in the upcoming release 15.18.0. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Henrik Nel
CEO MindArk

Ps. Because of all the good work you did for our game I will personally see to it that your next loot is something spectacular

Edit: ahhh, some of the post does appear to have been a joke by Spawn, so not 100% relayed to us, but the info about the NPC was genuine... thanks again!

Pretty much what Skorp said, except also an apology to Spawn for what turned out to be the correct coords of the NPC on Arkadia, posted yesterday, so before he should have been able to know, just like the rest of us.
Thank you for sharing - I really thought it had to be a joke... Now I still don't know whether to laugh or cry, though :eyecrazy:.

Edit: ahhh, some of the post does appear to have been a joke by Spawn, so not 100% relayed to us, but the info about the NPC was genuine... thanks again!

Yeah super interesting reveal right there.

Next he'll be mobtraining streamers :laugh:

(too meta?)

Last edited:
When is the update coming that will place NPC on Calypso to exchange deeds?

Update was already there, but NPC is placed on Arkadia instead.
I don´t think there will be another NPC on Caly.

In order to minimize the impact of the decision to suspend development of ComPet, MindArk is offering ComPet Deed holders the ability to exchange ComPet Deeds for Arkadia Moon Deeds at a ratio of five ComPet Deeds for two Arkadia Moon Deed. The upcoming release will place two different NPC:s on Planet Calypso which will handle the transfer, one in Port Atlantis Mall Teleporter and one in Twin Peaks. The NPC:s will be available until December.

Best regards,
Henrik Nel
CEO MindArk
So, uh, Mr. CEO, since the NPC is now on Arkadia and NOT on Calypso as promised will all those of us that came over to Calypso to do the trade get refunds on thruster costs, oil costs, etc. since we are now on a different planet than on the one you indicated that the npc was going to be on?.... or uh, when exactly will those npcs show up on Calypso?... Your creating a reputation here... get story straight...

Can my Compet Deeds be looted in Space or just ammo, mined resources etc.?

Deeds are not lootable. Or ammo. Or welding wire. Or untradeable pills. Or fuel in the tanks of other vehicles in inventory.

Pretty much anything else that's stackable, you should consider lootable until proven otherwise. Having the "this item may be looted" note in Item Info does not guarantee that the item is lootable. But most stackables are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
Changes
  • Compet deeds can now be exchanged for Arkadia Moon deeds through a hand in mission in Celeste Harbour, just seek the Compet Deed Exchange NPC at 29820, 10165

• Not sure I understand that.. Do deed holders need to complete some mission in order to exchange deeds?

Not sure I understand that.. Do deed holders need to complete some mission in order to exchange deeds?

Yes, and they have to be done in stacks of 5, 50, or 500 (something like that).

I dropped in a stack of ten for the exchange 5 deeds mission and the maining 5 deeds stayed locked in my inventory. I had to relog to complete the mission again. Just a heads up.

I dropped in a stack of ten for the exchange 5 deeds mission and the maining 5 deeds stayed locked in my inventory. I had to relog to complete the mission again. Just a heads up.

Another bug created in some VU, broke something which previously worked, and never looked back to fix it when it was reported.

supportcase333693.jpg

Another bug created in some VU, broke something which previously worked, and never looked back to fix it when it was reported.

supportcase333693.jpg

Item beeing locked when giving more then wanted from a npc was ever the case since like jumpsuit missions..

Its not programmed how to handle the remaining "rest" --> IF you split it to correct amount and handle it to the npc....all will work well and rest is not locked then..

getting better and better :) Luck of comments ....

Item beeing locked when giving more then wanted from a npc was ever the case since like jumpsuit missions..

Its not programmed how to handle the remaining "rest" --> IF you split it to correct amount and handle it to the npc....all will work well and rest is not locked then..

It was fixed for a short while in 2015. :)

Source

Then it got broken again.

Not sure I understand that.. Do deed holders need to complete some mission in order to exchange deeds?

Yeah you have to fly to Ark, and look for the NPC about 30m from the TP, then exchange deeds in the quantity offered. As missions go, it was quite quick to complete. :p

Rick

If the NPC asks for 5 50 or 500 why would you put 10 in there????

I traded my 15 by putting 5 in at a time.

You don't follow the simple idiot proof instructions and then go around screaming BUG BUG!! FFS

its not just deed holders that got thrown under the bus by them not delivering with compet but possibly pet owners as well. I personally was kinda waiting for the merge between eu and compet and purchased a dhampyre way back. That's no small expense. I will say ill never sell her and am happy but if my entire plan was to be used in conjunction with compet well.. that didn't happen.

It may help trememdously to fire the person communicating with us as they clearly don't communicate internally or have a clue whats going on.

this announcement for example states the compet deed traders will be located pa mall tp and in twins:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...uncement.xml&usg=AOvVaw2_7_HKh0x8sPqHBqUkC7d-

but apparently the npc is actually not located at either but on arcadia.. not even the correct planet!?!

That's just one example! I could I'm sure goto any post from MA and find a similar situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about all the people who spent money on Compets but don't even, play EU?

wher i can find the NPC who exchange compets to moon deeds? thanks

just received an email:

ComPet Deed Exchange reminder

On the 11th of December 2018 the NPC (ComPet Deed Exchange) located at Celeste Harbour on Planet Arkadia [29820, 10165] will be removed following the scheduled release. In the event of any unplanned delays with the version update, the NPC will remain at Planet Arkadia until said release is completed. This is a reminder to all deed holders who wish to exchange ComPet Deeds for Arkadia Moon Deeds at a ratio of five ComPet Deeds for two Arkadia Moon Deeds.

Read the original announcement here https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2018/09/17/ComPet-Announcement.xml
You have received this email because you have one or more ComPet Deeds on your account.
Best regards,
Henrik Nel
CEO Mindark

© 2018 MindArk PE AB. All rights reserved.
Compet® is trademark or registered trademark of Mindark PE AB.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

i am still waiting for the NPC on Calypso (i have got a support case, where they told me a Calypso NPC is still planned) ...

i am still waiting for the NPC on Calypso (i have got a support case, where they told me a Calypso NPC is still planned) ...

I wouldn´t hold my breath for that, better fly to Ark and get your moon deeds.

I'm rather new and plus have taken the break lately from the game, therefore the question for long timers...How many times MA compensated community for 'lost investments"? I'm sort of familiar with hunger-space ship debacle, but outside of that?... Just surprised they do it unless there is a 'legal' pressure to clean this mess before embarking on new ways to monetize 'EU mobile platforms'.

One thing i don't understand is, are the compet deeds going to continue to payout if/when they ever reach the threshold? If so is the payouts divided by the new number of deeds in the universe or still by 200,000?

Back