Selling: Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted with extremely high TIRs

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
Hello! I am offering to sell a Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted with extremely high TIRs. The current TT Value is only 23.68 PED, but being an unlimited item, it can be repaired up to its max TT Value of 210 PED. This is a fresh copy of the item at Tier 0.0, and the impressive TIRs are shown in the image below.

Start Bid: 400 PED
Buyout: 550 PED
End Time: 3 days after start bid is placed or 5 minutes after final bid is placed, whichever is later

HPb5J2H.png

Happy bidding!

extremely high - is how much? tier2 ? tier10 ?

extremely high - is how much? tier2 ? tier10 ?

he meant tier increase rates (at the bottom of the item info).
the ~100's.

which is not extremely high but just little over normal.
~500's is high.
~1000+ is extremely high.

So I guess the sales text isnt really accurate.

Right, the impressive Tier Increase Rates constitute the rarity of this whip. Tier and TIR can more or less be viewed as an integral and derivative relationship, if you're into math. The TIRs describe how quickly the Tier changes as you use the item.

To clarify, when I say that the TIRs are high, I mean they're high relative to the vast majority of other unlimited items. Limited items can indeed have TIRs over 1000, but I've never seen an unlimited item with a TIR of 1000, or 500, or even 200. So the numbers aren't high compared to outlier (L) items, or compared to MindArk's PED Card balance, but I maintain that this TIR distribution is quite high for an unlimited item.

So the numbers aren't high compared to outlier (L) items, or compared to MindArk's PED Card balance, but I maintain that this TIR distribution is quite high for an unlimited item.

I concur!!! Really nice rates... Just sad whips or slow as hell so it will take forever to train.

Lol you start your auction at such a high amount it isn't an auction its the buy price...

Start auctions at 1 ped otherwise you have no confidence in your items supposed value.

Hehe, I appreciate the feedback, and I understand where you're coming from. I think my more narrow gap between start bid and buyout has its merits as well though. For example, it allows me to set clear terms and stick to them, rather than adding some sort of "1 PED start bid, but I'll only sell when/if I like the price" disclaimer.

It amazes me how these sell so cheap.

With an amp VI these give 4.31 (2.995) dam/pec and 66.1% efficiency.

It's basically the most eco/eff melee weapon you can get unless you want to spend crazy peds.

The SB-10 FEN with amp II gives less dam/pec 4.290 (2.982) although I'm uncertain of the efficiency with an amp it's not going to be significantly more.

tyty, looks like the market value is on a decline at the moment, so I might be holding it for a while :laugh:

Back