Selling: Selling it all - sad but true

mikaile

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Mikaile 'Mik' Thereader
After many hours of enjoyment this game has brought me I am sad to say life has taken over and I no longer have time to be in game.

That being said, I am selling everything. I make great income, and I have been debating this for at least 6 months. I have not actively stocked a shop in over a year and things are still selling. These shops are in GREAT locations. Serious inquiries only.

Shops for Sale:
  • Hidden Fortunes and Treasures - Arkadia - I am asking 50k. Change my mind.

A ton of inventory

All complete Firewall armor set blueprints (red, green, blue)

I would be willing to sell it all to one person if you have the cash. Skype me if interested. (Mikaile.Thereader)

Best to all,
Mikaile

Last edited:
PMed you ref the RT shops

nice one, i know for sure this will move many people, i can tell for sure they the rt and the arkadia one are awesome shop in awesome locations, did u have a shop in monria too? ur not selling it?

Bump for Ark Shop

nice one, i know for sure this will move many people, i can tell for sure they the rt and the arkadia one are awesome shop in awesome locations, did u have a shop in monria too? ur not selling it?

Thank you for the kind words. The Monria shop was sold. The only shop I plan to keep is my Twin Peaks Mall Calypso shop. If in time I won't be able to keep that stocked I will let that go as well.

Back