Selling: Augmented lr60 t 3.9 + hypercharged 204

MeiGDLing

Guardian
Selling one of the best guns in game, very rare opportunity to own such a tool. Depending on your looter level this should give 98-99% tt return long term (I’m at 100.5% over 330k cycle but I believe that’s running above average expectation). Maxed at level 55, enough dps to kill most things ingame, great range and dpp gives you close to optimal loot on most mobs (higher avg mu). Why am I selling? It’s a grinder gun(tho it can be tiered and used in events too) and while I loved the idea and numbers on paper the 10-12 hour a day hunting needed to maximise this guns potential is not for me tbh I’m bored of hunting. That being said I’m in no hurry to sell prices are fixed and non negotiable first person to offer me the price gets the gun.

Lr 60 70k

Please keep thread clean, no need to send offers below prices stated as they will be ignored.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks. Bump for today and a reminder that a top end item attracts a lot of attention and enquiries so as I wrote in OP offers below the prices stated will be ignored. Questions I try to answer. And to the guy who wrote a giant wall of text via ingame pm trying to explain why it was worth 20k and how he didn’t even really want it at that price but was willing to take a gamble on it you’re now on ignore :laugh:

Bump. Hypercharged 204 is sold missed your chance at the awesome combo don’t lose your chance at the gun.

Halloween mayhem around the corner if you wanna be farming boxes at close to breakeven tt this is the gun for you. Will likely be using this gun myself if I still haven’t sold come mayhem so will no longer be on the market

Starting to get bit by hunting bug again so not sure how many bumps I have left in me, one for today though.

Halloween mayhem, fen and then merry mayhem upcoming plus been enjoying hunting again recently so going to remove this from the market for the time being. Still welcome to send enquiries (at stated price ofc) but going to go back to using it myself now. See you back here next time I burn out :laugh:

Back