Maffoid Rising

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Once again the coming-of-age ritual of the Maffoids is upon us. The Calypso Defense Force (CDF) is urging colonists to be extra careful over the coming weeks.
Maffoid of all ages have been seen taking part in the ritual — from the lower class Maffoid Outrunners proving their worth all the way up to the Warchief himself: Kazrak.

• Aegis Mound
  • Camp Echidna
  • Camp Icarus
  • Cape Corinth
  • Dust Keep Valley
  • Half Moon Bay
  • Jason Center
!
Read the full Maffoid story here.

Originally Posted Here

Anyone find the big boys yet?

Yay a charity event. Your chance to contribute to the Competsation Fund.

Pull the other one. It's got bells on it.

Maffys..Maffys..Maffys

I have been doing the Iron Missions for Maffoids and this sounds fantastic! :yay::wtg:

Good Luck Everyone! :beerchug:

Anyone know the location of mobs level 10-20ish?

Smallest ones I saw were at Cape Corinth right where the Longtooth were about 3/4 of a kilometer East of the TP. They were L27 -L30. These were about the same time to kill as Atrox...They dropped adrenal oil.

Then I was at Aegis where there was L63 and L47.

The L114 were at Jason Center. Too big for me LOL.

Crazy Maffoids!

Oh man these guys are REALLY ready to party.

entropia_2018-09-21_21.48.36.jpg

I think they drank all the booze in the cape corinth bar though.

Dust Keep Valley??? where is this site??? first time i hear about it...

Head north from Fort Sisyphus (sp?) The blue zone on the map from there is Dustkeep Valley.

I have to assume this is the preview for Halloween.... Because maffoids generally suck markup-wise, and are always really easy to find in abundance outside of events, so running an event on them seems pointless....

Brilliant event, had lots of fun @ Jason Centre with regular shooters, sad to see it end :(

I thought it would go for a couple of weeks..
Owell it was fun as long it lasted anyway :)

Back