Whining about loot

Nothing new really.

My last 7280 clicks of 1.32PED/click item. 2 globals under 100 PED, few 20-30 multi

9609.6 PED in
8268 PED out

Do the math.

This is why I curse every time I HOF. I'm fine with small global here and there, but please do not HOF, since I know it will take it back with extras. Consider HOFs not just a loan, but a loan with 30% interest.

Nothing new really.

My last 7280 clicks of 1.32PED/click item. 2 globals under 100 PED, few 20-30 multi

9609.6 PED in
8268 PED out

Do the math.

This is why I curse every time I HOF. I'm fine with small global here and there, but please do not HOF, since I know it will take it back with extras. Consider HOFs not just a loan, but a loan with 30% interest.

So, let's all do what Das suggested once. Just log out for a year after a big hof.

bleh, 13k/15k still not a single global.
And saw this 2639 plongu hof pop just when I stopped. :cry:

Achievement nearly reached.
15k without global.
Lets see if I can make it.

A bit weird. Did only ~10 Plongu near East Scylla Mountains and already got a global ~50 ped or so.

One thing I learned in this game that is totally unhealthy to stick with an activity which produce no good result.
Don't know your hunting stile, but alternate for a while to some other mobs if Plongu doesn't loot good for you.

A bit weird. Did only ~10 Plongu near East Scylla Mountains and already got a global ~50 ped or so.

One thing I learned in this game that is totally unhealthy to stick with an activity which produce no good result.
Don't know your hunting stile, but alternate for a while to some other mobs if Plongu doesn't loot good for you.

Yes weird. A month without globals.

Tried other mobs (caperons, troxes, spiders, feffoids, maffoids etc), but they gave the same shit result but then without any MU in the loot.
So in that case I still choose the MU stuff from the plongus (and the 6 ped dodge reward for the 15k).

Dont want to try smaller mobs now, since the first merp I will shoot will probably give me that 1000x multi I so crave by now!

It's just an endless global void.

I think that when you have lost twice the amount you have ubber you will be able to global again :yup:

I think that when you have lost twice the amount you have ubber you will be able to global again :yup:

:laugh:
Fortunately it isn't that way...
Anyway, at the current rate losses are building, it'd be good to get an uber every week or two...

The archmaster of suckiness!!

I did it!!

I achieved the impossible!! :wtg:

And I'm pretty sure nobody has ever achieved it.

I finished the 15k primordial longu without getting a single global. Not one!!
So 15.000 killpoints without any significant multiplier

No small mobs in between to screw up the multipliers.
But to add to the bonus and make the achievement even better I did do a few daily 2 and 3's in between. Spider, evi's, atrox etc, all without a single global to date.

Last global august 29, a plongu from the 5k mission and from then on it went silent.
A deafening silence!

Well, first to beat that will get a 10k ped bonus from me!
Ohh wait, MA took it all. But nevertheless, try to beat that!!!

Wizz out and on to a new hobby!

2.0 is da shit dude...Didn't get the memo?

Well, if you're not impressed yet then fear not...A new cam system is on the way & as per today even Halloween skeleton clothes are listed in the auction correctly.

This will revolutionize gaming & the way people look at gaming....

You heard it here first

I did it!!

I achieved the impossible!! :wtg:

And I'm pretty sure nobody has ever achieved it.

I finished the 15k primordial longu without getting a single global. Not one!!

BIG GZ for you !!! :laugh:

So, let's all do what Das suggested once. Just log out for a year after a big hof.

I play when I want, I do look at loot but main reason is..
MA just sucks.. they lost all their good programmers/balancers.
I don't feel like playing to get 101% mu on shrap or that big esi that drops after 1 million peds cycled.

Now go blame me for getting some nice items.. I do see how things evolve here

The 2nd point are the bugs & cheaters that don't get adressed & the 3rd part, I'm not even ready to talk about
All I wanted to do was the right thing & even on that they said nope..

I got new all time low on werewolf.
258 PED hunt with times 20 multiplier only 69% return...

What the fuck is wrong here? :confused:

I dont easily complain about loot, but this is just plain bullshit.
now, I dont mind losing, since hunting just costs ped. I know all that.

But I'm about to make an achievement here in total lack of multipliers.

Already at 11000/15000 into the plongu mission without a SINGLE global.
In between I've done several daily 3 token missions (spiders, caperons, troxes, feffs etc), all without a SINGLE global.

It's been 25 days already since my last swirlies!!! :eyecrazy:

Killed well over 2k mobs (with average 1k hp's), cycled well over 10k ped and the highest single multiplier is 12x (a 40-ish ped plongu). ONE FUCKING 12x multi!!!!

I know I'm not a big grinder compared to many others, but this is just outright ridiculous.
25 days of straight losses.

I took me 13 years to get a 3k hof, and it took me less than 1 month to lose it all.

How come all of a sudden it became totally impossible to get even a 50 ped global???

Well, I can give this guarantee, if I reach the 15k plongu without at least 1 considerable global, all my stuff goes on auction.
It will be my last achievement because this is just total bullshit.

This gambler needs his dopamine shot now because the Entropia effect is rapidly fading away this way.

Sorry but I really had to vent this out.

*rant out*

40464 PED total loot by EL, i think there is nothing else to say.

Cheers and Lootius may bless you!

Post by someone from Romania, nothing else left to say.

High trees get a lot of wind, nothing else left to say.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

Last edited:

21343 hunting loot by EL, i think there is nothing else to say.

you dumb ass.

Whats you point? That coming from a noob with even halve the stats. Next time try to write something if your fingers touch your keyboard.

My EL tracker exactly shows my problem.
The impossibility to global.

Is that to hard to understand?

You really expected anything better since loot v2?

I mean, it could took 2 months instead 1 month to lose it all, but u really thought it was going to other direction?

I am low hunter, but I notice same problem as Wizz.

The frequency of multiplyers is much lower.

I am not surprised btw, as with flatened loot, closer to 95% returns on average, there isn´t much room for multiplyers.

So even on the small mobs, you can go 10k+ kills without a single 6 PED swirl :)

hi

you dumb ass.

Whats you point? That coming from a noob with even halve the stats. Next time try to write something if your fingers touch your keyboard.

Hola

No1 can can you sweater/newbie anymore (maybe your friend can then he get banned again hehee) because hmmm was like 3 month ago (time go fast) you DID get a huge hof remember :) :) :)

Agyway forget that.

You can just use your cousins or brothers account play that other account because your cousin Dave does not play that much. Leave your account on a 6 month break.

I have broken NO rules by giving these free advice so please no ban me. I know this because others publicly say on their PCF signutire thung here that they play others account.

Free advise take it or leeve it :) WINK :)

Hola

No1 can can you sweater/newbie anymore (maybe your friend can then he get banned again hehee) because hmmm was like 3 month ago (time go fast) you DID get a huge hof remember :) :) :)

Agyway forget that.

You can just use your cousins or brothers account play that other account because your cousin Dave does not play that much. Leave your account on a 6 month break.

I have broken NO rules by giving these free advice so please no ban me. I know this because others publicly say on their PCF signutire thung here that they play others account.

You reply to a post aimed at unufain8? Are you the same avatar on this forum? That's against the rules...
It's technically not forbidden to play another players account, it is forbidden to have multiple accounts. Besides Wizz cousin Dave is in jail because he ate a forum troll.

Hola

Agyway forget that.

Cheers, but just a side note.
That "huge" (3k) hof took me 13(!!) years to get.
...and just 3 weeks to lose.

Since whining didnt help, I'll go for the welcome back hof.
Picked up some Warhammer again so got some other stuff to do for the next few years ;)

Now I just need to convert my stuff into CLD's to make some ped back and I'll be fine again in 2021 :wtg:

When I got my mining tower I stopped playing for over a year.
Loot was fine after that. (Although I don't mine anymore; just some fun hunts).

If you don't want to stop hunting; I can recommend doing a small mob for 1000+ kills after every big HoF.

you surely paid a hotel night to a player who came for the workshop, do not worry MA also took me what was paid another night :laugh:

you dumb ass.

Cry me a river.

Post by someone from Romania, nothing else left to say.

High trees get a lot of wind, nothing else left to say.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

chuck chuck me a river some more.

Back