Whining about loot

That's the point.
If I never global, how the fuck does my tracker say anything?

It's not that I ask for much.
It's just that on over 2k looted mobs my highest multiplier was a 12x.

Sure, I can step down again, doing the 1 and 2 dailies. But the first merp I shoot will probably give me a 100x multi.
So I don't want the step down at this moment. Statistically a big multy should come.

My bankroll is not the issue. I've got a magical mary poppins storage box with 13 years of collected junk to sell, so that will last a long time.

I'm not asking to profit, I just don't think that it shouldnt be impossible to get anything above a 10x multy.

You don't use that tracker to tell you anything, it tells you nothing. You whip out a spreadsheet and you plug in the gear you have and how much you are going to cycle, and then once you are done hunting you calculate your ammo and decay spent, and you record the loot you got (you can do MU, but I don't bother). You keep a running log of this, each time you hunt. I think you will find you are doing far better than you think you are. Plongu have a low cost, you will mini on them left and right, and they will serve you fine.

So I don't want the step down at this moment. Statistically a big multy should come.

Really? I think you're chasing. You hit big and now you want more. EU is dishing out one of its frequent lessons in humility by giving you less. It's one of the reasons we all love and hate this game :)

This is not a personal dig - I've done the same myself.

Peace, Miles

//Mod Note

Thread title edited to be more accurate.

Profanity in thread titles is not allowed:

Forum Rules said:
2.7 - Profanity
Profanity in thread titles or user titles is NOT permitted. Profanity in posts should be kept to a minimum, and not be used in a comment directed at other members, Forum Staff members, Entropia Universe planet partner representatives or MindArk representatives. While generalizations using profanity and/or foul language may be common in everyday conversation, when used in a direct communication to another person, they can be interpreted as rude or insulting. Excessively profane content may be edited or deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, depending on severity.

Thread moved to the Hunting forum, where it belongs (not General Discussion).

Reactions: das
its just pay to play. start depo and u will start getting swirlz :D

its just pay to play. start depo and u will start getting swirlz :D

I deposited a lot. 13 years ago (apart from some boxes).
It never payed out (lootwise).
So, why deposit more?
Especially since my storage aint empty yet.

I just need some dopamine. That's all.
And the only thing that gives me dopamine in entropia is swirlies :wise:

//Mod Note

Thread title edited to be more accurate.

Profanity in thread titles is not allowed:

Thread moved to the Hunting forum, where it belongs (not General Discussion).

Why?
This also aplies to all the crafting dailies. With just constant 60% returns.

There's this thing people do, where they make a post on the forums in hopes that their complaints will be returned in the form of a "good loot " ( AKA deceptive swirlies ). I suspect you are doing this.

If you actually wanted to be taken seriously, please post logs.

Why?

Your opening post talks exclusively about hunting loot, thus it belongs in the Hunting forum.

(And no, adding one line about crafting or mining doesn't change that.)

In any case, profanity in thread titles isn't allowed, so please refrain from posting such in the future.

What the fuck is wrong here? :confused:

I dont easily complain about loot, but this is just plain bullshit.
now, I dont mind losing, since hunting just costs ped. I know all that.

But I'm about to make an achievement here in total lack of multipliers.

Already at 11000/15000 into the plongu mission without a SINGLE global.
In between I've done several daily 3 token missions (spiders, caperons, troxes, feffs etc), all without a SINGLE global.

It's been 25 days already since my last swirlies!!! :eyecrazy:

Killed well over 2k mobs (with average 1k hp's), cycled well over 10k ped and the highest single multiplier is 12x (a 40-ish ped plongu). ONE FUCKING 12x multi!!!!

I know I'm not a big grinder compared to many others, but this is just outright ridiculous.
25 days of straight losses.

I took me 13 years to get a 3k hof, and it took me less than 1 month to lose it all.

How come all of a sudden it became totally impossible to get even a 50 ped global???

Well, I can give this guarantee, if I reach the 15k plongu without at least 1 considerable global, all my stuff goes on auction.
It will be my last achievement because this is just total bullshit.

This gambler needs his dopamine shot now because the Entropia effect is rapidly fading away this way.

Sorry but I really had to vent this out.

*rant out*

Wow look at Mr. investor of century crying.

Soooo it took you 13 years to figure things out, MA needs more ppl like you to register!

Carry on :popcorn:

Nvm.

Need a brake.

Last edited:
Nvm.

Need a brake.

715px-Disk_brake_dsc03682.jpg

:tiphat:

Why?

constant? maybe you missing something or you doing something wrong dunno! as TheProphet said, do you keep tracking this?
Even me who playing like a noob all the time doesn't have such bad returns :laugh:
or you might be the next big uber hit!

Why?

60%?
81% i would have believed you without questioning, but 60% seems way too low...

gone from 1k missing for 95% return to 3k missing for 95% in a week or two ><
losses happen very quickly in large amounts, getting back up takes ages ><

There's this thing people do, where they make a post on the forums in hopes that their complaints will be returned in the form of a "good loot " ( AKA deceptive swirlies ). I suspect you are doing this.

If you actually wanted to be taken seriously, please post logs.

There is one problem with your suspicion. You would actually have to be online and hunt to get the "good loot".
I haven't seen Wizz in society chat since this thread was made. I suspect he won't be logging in anytime soon.

Get 93% on 1mil ped since Jan01 then get back to me about crying about loot :)

Listen you all, I'm not so much complaining about my total returns. I know that grinding usually is just a bit waste of time and money. All in the good cause of building your character.
I don't expect to profit from it.

But it's just the immense long streak of nothingness.
Just nothing.
Just a total loot void.

And that makes me screaming at my pc "GIMME SOME *censored* SWIRLIES YOU *censored**censored*!!!! GOD*censored*"

And that makes me feel bad.

And that makes me want to turn off my pc, cuddle up with my wife and watch tv.
:scared:

And that's not what's in the best interest of the game. Cuz if this happens to everybody, then it would make all of us to want to turn off our pc's!

And then it would be lights out.

So, for the sake of the game, as soon as I can log in again in the weekend, I do expect some fireworks!!

....or else

:sweat:

Listen you all, I'm not so much complaining about my total returns. I know that grinding usually is just a bit waste of time and money. All in the good cause of building your character.

Just nothing.
Just a total loot void.

And that makes me screaming at my pc "GIMME SOME *censored* SWIRLIES YOU *censored**censored*!!!! GOD*censored*"

And that's not what's in the best interest of the game. Cuz if this happens to everybody, then it would make all of us to want to turn off our pc's!

So, for the sake of the game, as soon as I can log in again in the weekend, I do expect some fireworks!!

....or else

If all you care about are globals then hunt bigger mobs.

Where did I say I want more swirlies?
I just want a swirlie.
A 15/20x multi would do the trick.
That in 2k mobs should not be impossible, right?

Hmm plongu is like an enhanced version of the longu. When maxed out on a landarea, they go up to marauders.
The size of it is like 3 times an avatar.
If you really feel that a plongu shouldn't global, then I guess you have a really strong argument.

(Not!)

Where did I say I want more swirlies?
I just want a swirlie.
A 15/20x multi would do the trick.
That in 2k mobs should not be impossible, right?

Well, I have had 1x15 and 1x20 or so in about the last 2k mobs. The way I see it, 2 events is pretty close to zero, so I dunno if I've been lucky or just less unlucky than you ...

As mentioned before, I used to hope for 1x100 multi per 1k mobs, so about 2 of those in 2k kills. I haven't found a new baseline expectation to adjust to yet with things as they are.

If you want swirlies maybe you have to try mobs with lower global threshold (5 peds) and faster kill rate, something like 1 global per day on 10 pec 1-shot kill mobs.

Get 93% on 1mil ped since Jan01 then get back to me about crying about loot :)

I'm at 0.947. That seems to be around the general ball park... Im sure you have MU on that... right right? ;)

Ok, I'm out of this retarded conversation.

Just nothing.
Just a total loot void.

....or else

I think you will be cuddling in near future and for a very extended period of time.

So 3k peds broke the bank? What happened to that big mouth investor?

I think you will be cuddling in near future and for a very extended period of time.

So 3k peds broke the bank? What happened to that big mouth investor?

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're rambling about..

Maybe you care to read my point again.

did 600-700 demon hackers in team (about 3,5 ped per kill) yesterday, 0 globals. 2-3 40+ pedders, but no global. End result: ~82,5% return.

the main issue is the base return is set to something like 81.5% and to get somewhat decent return you must get big multipliers, but those big multipliers are not as often as needed happening for putting you to decent return (90+%)

And when you go 81-85% return for a week or two or even longer, well, that's not fun :(

Just to compare:
prior to loot 2.0: 0,4 PED per click craft with 200ped bankroll was fine, even the occassional 18,6ped per click with 600 PED bankroll
currently: it feels/seems like 4+k bankroll is too small for 2 ped click crafts...

Last edited:
And for those who don't understand why plongu.

I want to skill up electro and was looking for a low regen 3/4 ped mob.
And that mob should drop some MU and not just 100% tt junk.
Plongu drop MU.
Output amps 225%
Tier VII comp 250%
Liver oil 106%

So it seemed a wise choice.
But it didn't matter, because the spiders, caperons, troxies all gave me the same crap result but then without any MU.

So best to continue the plongus then.

you need a new avatar same the top 1 hunter on entropia tracker actually :rolleyes:

Back