Connection lost to Entropia Universe

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
Is anyone else getting this a lot lately or has my internet gone to shit?

I get dc'd once every few hours since the moon update.

upon login! That is common to me, yes! but it's always works in the second attempt.
But not many DC's during the game as it was in the past years.
Playing on RT mostly past few months.

no dcs in the game Xen

For a few days I have many errors when calling the TT

I had one DC lately when my internet provider did some maintain and connection was down for around 20mins :)

To answer the question: No, a lot less DCs than it happened in the past.

Well, yes - had it twice in one week which is like 500% above normal. :laugh: ('normal' this year, it has been much worse in the past)

Just noticed the maintenance window this week is 90 minutes instead of usual 30, so there might be something going on serverside.

Last edited:
Well, yes - had it twice in one week which is like 500% above normal. :laugh: ('normal' this year, it has been much worse in the past)

Just noticed the maintenance window this week is 90 minutes instead of usual 30, so there might be something going on serverside.

I'm getting it multiple times per day. Never really had this problem before. Could be my internet provider though so that's why I'm asking.

Only a few times this week as I just get that 'blue screen' of hell telling me a 'error had occurred.' It has nothing to do with game though, as I get them watching YouTube as well.

:eyecrazy:

yes last few days - related to the maffoids invasion 'm sure... was at emerald mall - which absolutely sucks with the lag i was getting yesterday - tried different connectings and the lag was MA 100%

Almost never

yes last few days - related to the maffoids invasion 'm sure... was at emerald mall - which absolutely sucks with the lag i was getting yesterday - tried different connectings and the lag was MA 100%

can i ask if u are from EU or NA ?

I'm getting it multiple times per day. Never really had this problem before. Could be my internet provider though so that's why I'm asking.

There seems to be some serverside trouble lately. We're getting occasional lag spikes (we the rats sit almost shoulder to shoulder, so it's easy to tell it's not our LAN or ISP because it doesn't happen simultaneously). Our good times latency is about 35 ms, and what's a lag spike for us might well be lost connection for someone farther away from the servers.

There also was a Cyrene server crash last weekend, with "server not available" message thereafter.

So I wouldn't blame ISP yet.

worst times it takes like 40-60 seconds to process a crafting click... dc's mess up crafting tracking a little..
lags & dc's makes loot on hunting worse (because extra armor/fap decay as well as monster health regen)...

i hope they fix this soon...

And then I wonder why 56 drops on Arkadia UG result in zero claims.

Hey!!! The servers though you were all the time on same place!

Hopefully this game as nothing to do with real money! And no one gets penalized with this lag//bugs. pfff

And then I wonder why 56 drops on Arkadia UG result in zero claims.

Hey!!! The servers though you were all the time on same place!

Hopefully this game as nothing to do with real money! And no one gets penalized with this lag//bugs. pfff

:) that got nothing to do with the lag, i had even 2 lvl5s no claims thats like 196 bombs. mining indoors in a losing period can be a pain

:) that got nothing to do with the lag, i had even 2 lvl5s no claims thats like 196 bombs. mining indoors in a losing period can be a pain

And to see the word volatility so many times on forums and on oficial statements. That's makes me laugh.

That is 600+ peds without nothing in return! Are we all crazy or...

I'm sure that using 10 euros bills as rolling papers would be cheaper by the end of the month. And I'm not joking unfortunately.

No disconnections today after the VU. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: das
Back