Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    No Remorse
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkaruki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A bunch of forum goers yelling at each other and trying to attack/discredit each other for random stuff has absolutely nothing to do with this thread? Yeah, if these kinds of posts showed up in an Ask Me Anything session they would be removed there as well for being pointless, embarrassing, and off-topic just the same.
    whatever. i'd prefer it moderated by mindark themselves, sorry.
    (like ingame, own website or own discord. no facebook, no reddit. maybe telegram?)

pretty decent description anyways: bunch of forum goers yelling at each other (...saying nothing)
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mr. Crighund Crighund
    Society
    Cyreans ELITE
    So much deleted posts?
    Are PCF servers suddenly relocated from Sweden or NL (idk where that server is but im pretty sure not in North Korea)???
    I did read those posts while mods was sleeping....a bit out of topic,yes probably, insulting? Those deleted posts are insulting me more then text what was there insulted persons at whom it was aimed.
    I would never moderate PCF since it is toxic place and can affect your mental health(harsh job to be short), but dear Mods u overacted here.
    Back on topic
    Dear CEO,your letter was a bit dull but still entertaining,u should work on your style if u are into comedian career, not all people get that hidden humor at first read, but I recognized your huge potential from first letter.
    Please keep them coming.
    Always your big fan.
    Crig.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Crig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So much deleted posts?
    Are PCF servers suddenly relocated from Sweden or NL (idk where that server is but im pretty sure not in North Korea)???
    If you read them you know it was childish, off topic trash that we're really all better off without.

I'd still like to link this on-topic thread about falling through floors. No need to try and re-type that story over here. I've struggled with it on Arkadia for a long time, but apparently this is in fact a platform wide issue.

Not everybody is here for the same aspects of this game. All of us responded to something that was offered, came here to check it out, and decided to stay. It's not important whether or not my problem is the same as your problem. What's important is that over a relatively short period of time, everyone who has "bought in" to this game either emotionally or financially feels that their problems are being ignored.

It can go for a long time, there's a lot of people. But you can really only maintain revenue on customer turnover for so long. Especially when that turnover is driven largely on hard feelings and burnt bridges.

This is me and MA, for over 5 years now:

I know most of you feel it, too. Will it ever be time?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10