Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bump to ask...

Has it been almost 1 year since the last time the CEO posted anything?
    I will reserve my feedback until I hear some answers.

*edit* Upon quick review he posted something in the Buzz in 2018-12-11

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images

He is just busy!

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Road Map = Vague wishlist of what the team would like to accomplish in the following year.
    Like all wishlists it is subject to change for the following and doubtless many other reasons

1. Problems arise in existing code (what in EU surely not !!) and fix takes priority over new coding (especially when costing MA ped)
    2. The idea is unable to translate into code without causing major issues with existing spaghetti code
    3. A better idea comes along from Team or from Players that then takes priority
    4. They run out of time
    5. Team members go to other employments and are replaced, new members have new ideas, or take time to get up to speed with existing code and ideas
    6. They run out of coffee/beer/snacks and panic ensues, hours are lost until calm is restored.

Why don't they answer here regularly ? Time
    If they spend time here away from their day jobs, then we would likely complain that our support cases took longer, the launch of the new Thingummybubber was delayed. So do we want them here spending hours reading, considering a sound corporate response and replying, or do we want them working to make this game as good as they are able ?

The Question and Answer session they did earlier in the year was great and should maybe be repeated at regular intervals (6 months maybe) so we can feel involved / wanted / listened to. But more than that would I suspect do as much harm as good

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why don't they answer here regularly ? Time
    If they spend time here away from their day jobs, then we would likely complain that our support cases took longer, the launch of the new Thingummybubber was delayed. So do we want them here spending hours reading, considering a sound corporate response and replying, or do we want them working to make this game as good as they are able ?

The Question and Answer session they did earlier in the year was great and should maybe be repeated at regular intervals (6 months maybe) so we can feel involved / wanted / listened to. But more than that would I suspect do as much harm as good
    I hear ya and agree, however the CEO wrote saying he would communicate often/more often and I knew that would never happen. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that it didn't pan out. They have or we have a community manager, and IMO that always was super underwhelming. I don't know what their job day is like, but I know mine is pretty busy, yet somehow I manage to check EL and this forum daily and read a few posts. A once a month statement or check in I don't is much to ask, but we are 15 years in this game, I'm not sure why they would start doing that out of no where.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12