Entropia Wiki Pages Don't Work

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
Looks like entropiawiki was moved to a new server. When you go to the site it's showing an ip address instead of entropiawiki.com

Also a lot of the buttons on the site to nothing... For example when trying to navigate the pages of weapons when I click to either view all or the next page it just reloads the existing page without actually showing the next page of results! Same happens when trying to search...

---EDIT / UPDATE ---
Look like the site is now being hosted by Mindark instead of House of Gamers. According to the footnote on the site now anyway.

All scripts on the site are broken due to the page loading at 169.50.185.226 instead of the proper domain entropiawiki.com - it's due to the DNS not having fully propagated for some people.

Eventually the DNS change will propagate and the site will load correctly showing entropiawiki.com it can take up 7 days for this to happen though.

To access the site now and solve the issue you have a few options to try:

1. Flush the DNS in windows
  • Press Windows Key + R
  • type 'cmd' without quotes to get console window up
  • type 'ipconfig /flushdns' without quotes to clear your DNS cache

2. Change the DNS setting in your router to use Googles DNS server (you can always change it back to your ISP's default later just mark down the current setting)

• GOOGLE IP1: 8.8.8.8
  • GOOGLE IP2: 8.8.4.4

3. You can try using a web proxy like https://hidester.com/proxy/ - it might work. Though make sure to allow scripts.

Last edited:
Ye, I noticed this last night when trying to access mob location and damage type information. Damn I don't seem to be able to find any Armax Cows for daily 2, loads of Armax Bull though

Although I don't handle the servers, I've received word that the site is currently being moved to a different server and that it should soon be back in working order :)

Ye, I noticed this last night when trying to access mob location and damage type information. Damn I don't seem to be able to find any Armax Cows for daily 2, loads of Armax Bull though

Check out Calypso Explorer Map for help there!

EntropiaWiki.com is being moved to a new server.

DNS has been updated, so the site should be working normally again soon.

DNS has been updated, so the site should be working normally again soon.

It can be reached now (DNS propagation is pretty fast these days) but it doesn't really work 'normally':
  • I'm being forwarded to IP address instead of resolving,
  • login isn't maintained (I can log in but the next click logs me out again) (this is probably related to the above (cookies))
  • filters do not work (might be cookies, too)

Looks like it's working now - also seems like the site is now hosted by Mindark too!

It can be reached now (DNS propagation is pretty fast these days) but it doesn't really work 'normally':
  • I'm being forwarded to IP address instead of resolving,
  • login isn't maintained (I can log in but the next click logs me out again) (this is probably related to the above (cookies))
  • filters do not work (might be cookies, too)

Very likely that your ISP still has the old IP cached. It should update with the new IP soon.

You can also try the following to possibly speed up the process:

1. Windows Key + R
  2. type 'cmd' without quotes to get console window up
  3. type 'ipconfig /flushdns' without quotes to clear your DNS cache

Very likely that your ISP still has the old IP cached. It should update with the new IP soon.

You can also try the following to possibly speed up the process:

1. Windows Key + R
  2. type 'cmd' without quotes to get console window up
  3. type 'ipconfig /flushdns' without quotes to clear your DNS cache

nslookup yields:
Name: www.entropiawiki.com
Address: 194.218.0.115

...yet browser is being redirected to http://169.50.185.226/

Doesn't seem to be at my end.

Back