FYI: Cancelling an order might not return your PED's

chronos

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Stig Chronos Brannlund
Heya,

FYI: I cancelled an order i had made on ComPet Deeds, and i did not get my PED's back.
I filed a support case, and they claimed it was one isolated bug.
They gave my money back as a pile of gold in my inventory.

So i want you to take extra care if you also cancels orders, or when orders expire!

Edit: Here is what happend if i remember correctly:
I placed an order of 20 compet deeds. During ~3 days of the 5 days of order time, i then had got around 13 instant buyout, and 4 that was still bidded upon. But when i retracted by bid at day 4 of 5 i had no existing bids, and my order was for 3 more compet deeds. I just got back a few peds (cant remember how many, but was around 10 ped) when i infact should have gotten back 93 ped. (yeah i bidded at 31 ped ea at the time).

Last edited:
Oh wow...I never checked when I cancel orders.

One isolated bug my ass. Effing amateurs...

Kudos for heads up.

fuck I canceled hundreds of orders over time and I remember once I missed money but I couldnt explain myself what happend, even now I dont know if that was the problem or just another bug in that universe :confused:

wow thats mess up was a case years ago a guy got an uber on scip and a 10k stack (back then if i recal was animla oil residue) was missing wtf =))

Heya,

FYI: I cancelled an order i had made on ComPet Deeds, and i did not get my PED's back.
I filed a support case, and they claimed it was one isolated bug.
They gave my money back as a pile of gold in my inventory.

So i want you to take extra care if you also cancels orders, or when orders expire!

Was it a big order?
Did the order maybe already placed bids on compet deeds and therefore didn´t returned the ammount already placed?
If NOOO wtf. MA do check all my orders for the last 5 years. Its impossible to check all myself with all the orders I have used.

Updated main post with more info.

I placed an order of 20 compet deeds. During ~3 days of the 5 days of order time, i then had got around 13 instant buyout, and 4 that was still bidded upon. But when i retracted by bid at day 4 of 5 i had no existing bids, and my order was for 3 more compet deeds. I just got back a few peds (cant remember how many, but was around 10 ped) when i infact should have gotten back 93 ped. (yeah i bidded at 31 ped ea at the time).

If I am right that were 2 orders you placed for 10 deeds each.
One of them had 9 left when I filled it.
The other one had 10, but your order were already bidding on 4 deeds so I filled it with the other 6.

My question is now, were you really overbided and you saw it in the auction that you aren´t top bidder or do you think that you weren´t topbbider due to the message center.
The message center has a bug for a long time already, if it comes to orders. It then sometimes displays:

skorp - 26 ped >>> (manual bid)
chronos - 27 ped >>> (auto bid after skorp placed manual bid, but displaying as it placed the bid before skorp)
chronos - 25 ped >>> (auto bid)

So in that case it shows the other person as top bidder while you still are the top bidder.

But well I guess you have checked that you don´t had any top bidds on ComPet Deeds after you have quit your order. And we might take a careful look at this situations where the message displays something else then it should.

Hehe i have no idea, the only thing i know is that i had no visible active bids when i withdrew the order. And that MA saw fit to reinburse me. :smoke:

Back