Suggestion: Fruitfarmer-Botanist on behalf of fruitFarming. "Fruitloop Franchise".

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Just two things actually. How you do it, entirelly up to you.

1. The abillity to put up a sign on the outside of Shack so other can easilly see. like this one I have on the inside, which I would like to put outside:

20180928_130052.jpg

2. A "fruitstall" or "Booth' incorporated into the barrier-wall perhaps, to sell fruits, seeds, transgen ennmatters to buyers. Its an economy and this promotes exactly that. ( This one might just be asking too much. Must try I suppose. Worse I get is a "No", or just silence.) Gives a kind of indipendence and economic freedom to each grower-plot-owner.

20180928_130116.jpg

You guys think this is a good idea or a smelly brain-fart? ;)

Thought you had been banned Space Janitor.
It is good toi see you haven't & are back :)

You guys think this is a good idea or a smelly brain-fart? ;)

In all honesty if I had the house next to you I would be pretty irritated if you put that up. I mean just for the view outside of my own virtual living room window.

TBF though I don't see any neighbors in that screencap. And in general yeah I think this was sold as a "land plot" not a house and I think you should probably be able to put some stuff around the yard. Even if you need to put up some sort of stand, to mount a sign. Or a shopkeep.

Maybe we could actually use some virtual zoning ordinances before we need any virtual HOAs.

It wasn't players who put out the idea of several types of land plot arranged in various urban areas and a variety of buildings you could put on them. I seem to remember a push for funding something like this, though.

Perhaps if there were those things by now you could have a proper little shop with some retail item points and an external display area/ Maybe a built in sign. And preferably in a retail oriented area so that you didn't need to try so hard to get people to come near your business.

I mean, if there was a voting terminal, I would vote for this.

Welcome back Spacejanitor. No sarcasm or mystery intended for you in this post, this was the exact premise of CLDs. And there's been a lot of conversation on the topic lately. I don't even know when you started but We're supposed to have all of these things from a project that was funded by several years ago.

I don't think your idea is a 'smelly brain fart' at all.

I think you're forced to try and solve a problem that you shouldn't have. Especially since I'm pretty certain that if there was a way to build an actual standalone shop in a proper location for it, you would have one. In the meantime, and in my opinion, if you can spawn an item in the game you should be able to place one in your yard.

Actually building a little booth would be awesome.

Back