What game do you play?

bigdaddy trim

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
So what game do you play Entropia Universe where, you can play for years, spend thousands of ped and still not know how the game works?

Or do you play the forum game, played EU for for 5 mins, spent a few ped in game, but you have sorted out the mechanics or the game and know how to fix it. So you spend more timne on forum posting on every thread and telling everyone what they doing wrong.

I would be more the former i been playing for several years, burn through a milf every week. I still regrad my self as noob and only thing i know for sure that the game is always changing.

I don't really think the second one actually exists. People like to call me a forum warrior and yes I posted a lot in here. But it's the love for the game that brings us here (and I have a day job, so I can post here , but not always play)

But you could make a ratio.... total skills / posts in here

mine is 322915/7167 = 45,05 where higher is less forum warrior/lurker/whore (you name it) and lower is more forum ...

Quite a few came for this game, but it's not doing well:

nATxGB7.jpg

This game peters out about level 10 or 15 for most people:

JEfS3A8.jpg

I'm old enough that someone thinks I'm here for this:

8igFelD.jpg
ueq0wTI.jpg
fIz2PKB.jpg

This game gets advertised, but there's no support or tools for it:

Fyn7Tze.jpg

And it seems to me that for several years the main reason for anyone to show up was this game right here:

DdRrr2N.jpg

The truth is that people are here to play a lot of different" games". Almost nobody is getting robust content in the sector they came for, and in the end of the day, we're all stuck here:

IdNFXK9.jpg

I literally came to see what they did with cryengine. Signed up for 8 - 10 MMO the same week.

In less than 5 days I decided to stay, created a "decent" avatar, and been here ever since. Sometimes I come here for adventure or adrenaline (in PVP as much as "the system"), sometimes I come here for quiet scenery and background for my mood. I frequently come to test my skills and knowledge against the systems in crafting and mining. Sometimes, just every once in a while, I get in here to SMASH SOME MOBS.

I've never come for a paycheck, I've never taken a withdrawal, and I have NEVER EVER told another player that they were "not even playing the game" because they don't do it the way I do. It's a notable part of the entertainment in MY game, finding out just exactly which game someone else is here to play.

I don't do the things that I came to EU to do. I do the things that I've learned to enjoy in EU. It's not what I expected, and I've decided that part is A-OK. Just need it to work as advertised. Or they need to restrict their advertising to how it works.

Here's my "ratio" per spawn's formula - which ALMOST makes sense. Except you can buy ratio :laugh:

158076 / 805 = 196.36

Spawn you forum troll ;)

EDIT: IMO the forum is part and parcel with the game. 2 different "zones". YMMV

Last edited:
(Insert 9 pages of text about how 5 clicks of crafting is the end of the world) - you know who I am
(Insert 3 pages about hexagons, spirals, northern lights and swap gas to predict 105% TT on a 9 drop mining run) - you know who I am

Me, i just shoot for MU. Do I still learn everyday? Yes. Do I still make mistakes? Yes. Do I post anything before 10000+ looting events? Nope :)

246978/463 = 533.42 :)

Last edited:

mine is 322915/7167 = 45,05 where higher is less forum warrior/lurker/whore (you name it) and lower is more forum ...

sounds fun, 176930/1346 = 131.45 :)

Quite a few came for this game, but it's not doing well:

{images}

EDIT: IMO the forum is part and parcel with the game. 2 different "zones". YMMV

Oh, love those game ads!

I have to check mark all boxes for my game-play..I love a variation and a whole lot of options.
Depending on my mood and PED card it can range from low to high gaming and spending. :wtg:

Last edited by a moderator:
271913/1018 = 267.1

240k / 2.8k ~= 86

But skills do not equal knowledge anyways.

Ow that's a cool little game!

366,565 / 2,698 = 136 here, which gives me 4th place after Slyk (533), Jhereg (267) and Atrax (196)... so far.

Looks like I beat you all with total skills thou. Now shut up and go play the game, nibs! :laugh:

107384/428=250,9

(don't know if going by this is best, because it's possible to chip out skills :laugh: )

255k/377 = 676 and i'm chip out 2x :ahh:

Well can't say I sorted out so well but from the day I decide to join this Forum, I always log here before I log in game. It's so vital for my gameplay after all these years.
My number is 75 (*blush*), certainly I'm very close to those two (Svarog - Angel O2 Mercer)! mean somewhere near "forum whore" and "forum slut"! So as rocktropian resident I must call me as "forum troll" LMAO

Shouldn't the amount of days in the forum also be a denominator in this formula ?

I play and play and play. The forum provides a nice diversion when I want one. But even before CryEngine I was putting in the hours and hours gathering sweat, then healing, then hunting. The game was more fun back then, differently balanced, I ended up dropping cash even though sweat was still worth enough to let me play for free. I think a lower level avatar may likely also be more fun to play - having to actually work to succeed, and not having to mess with quite so many details of setup, just going out to play.

Guess I spent more time actually playing ;)

Still, I had more posts than I thought I did, and a small "what has become of me" depression has taken hold.

544,000 / 3143 = 173.08

I don't really think the second one actually exists. People like to call me a forum warrior and yes I posted a lot in here. But it's the love for the game that brings us here (and I have a day job, so I can post here , but not always play)

Ah but they do. Case in point (no names) has over 14K posts and I check the person out in ET and was around 100K in loot was all and has an opinion and advice on everything.

Just saying.

My index 281628/3902 = 72.17 guess I talk a little too much, sorry.

ahaha i like that :D

Let me play with you : 351644/246 = 1429.4471

Amusing game. I think I am at some 250k sp or so, so forum lurker here, ratio 53,x :))

Hmmm

245455/7430=33

Forum whore here :D

I definately waste enough time in this forum.

Hmmm

245455/7430=33

Forum whore here :D

I definately waste enough time in this forum.

I guess I am am twice as bad as you,

281628/3902 = 72.17, Wait, I was going the wrong way, I am only half the whore LOL.

247,606/9,491=26.09

And that's with me being a mod for a few years. :)

I like Entropia. I dislike some things they do and like others. Such is life.

I like Entropia. I dislike some things they do and like others. Such is life.

Well put and I am glad you are still around as I had not seen much from you the past couple of years, it sssms.

Back