I'll be keeping these

Atrax

Prowler
Mutant Atrax Stalker
A little divine intervention for some extra expense, too ;)

Just sayin' ...

welcome to entropia

Why crates though, you don't have to carry any materials through lootable space. Unless you are super-lazy and want to do the whole mission chain in one go without returning to surface, but that even in the past would cost you 10 times more in refining vs landing fees and now just pointless.

Sometimes you need to go NOW.

Making giant stacks of crates is a little heavy on decay also. It's cheaper to get a (scheduled) ride on the kronan than to move 15k - 20k oils as crates. Many more units and it would be cheaper to get a VIP if you can find one.

However time is also money and options are good. I was looted for a 50 ped stack of sweat a couple of weeks ago and had these crates pointed out to me in chat. I knew of them, from mission galactica when it came out, but took more note of the fact that it allowed people to put sweat on auction than anything else.

It felt pretty silly to realize that even in a hurry, I could have just crated up the sweat and kept it.

TBF if I was embarrassed to speak out about being looted, I still wouldn't be doing this. And that's why I'm posting it here with a pic. I had read it, in the back of my mind I had the pieces. Still I also wanted to see it work lol.

So here's a screen cap with me taking a loot check and keeping my loot.

It took me a while to get the screencap too, because none of the NVE types would bother to come shoot at me flying around asking where the pirates were at. :wtg:

This post is just for general awareness. If you're moving even a modest amount of stuff, warp flights are still cheaper. Still options are good.

Back