PUBLIC WARNING: Misinformation, Inaccurate "Quoting", and Possible Scam Alert.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Just an FYI, there is a new player ingame who has been depositing hundreds of thousands of PEDs as of late.
Such a player has chosen to attempt to use my reputation to try to negotiate better deals by copying/pasting my avatar link, and typing next to it and trying to indicate that it was a copy/pasted message from our PMs.
I have concerns what else this player may attempt to do using my name.

If this player or anyone tries to tell you I said something, make sure you get it from the horse's mouth before attaching any value whatsoever to that statement.

Thank you.

Noted, thanks for the info

Oh my... I wonder if I have any clones out there ^^

From what I've heard through the grapevine, and from a few grapes, this guy is a Korean who wants to buy-up as many high-end things (guns, armor, etc) as he can. He has lots of $$$ to throw into this game.

He's using typical Communist tactics: claiming your stuff is worthless, telling you that "someone" has the same thing cheaper, lying about what someone said to him about YOU (fill in the YOU with your name), claiming he knows something about you that you don't want everyone to know. The he gets pissed off if you don't let him low-ball you.

{DELETED REAL-WORLD POLITICAL COMMENT}

Last edited by a moderator:
:lolup:
From what I've heard through the grapevine, and from a few grapes, this guy is a Korean who wants to buy-up as many high-end things (guns, armor, etc) as he can. He has lots of $$$ to throw into this game.

He's using typical Communist tactics: claiming your stuff is worthless, telling you that "someone" has the same thing cheaper, lying about what someone said to him about YOU (fill in the YOU with your name), claiming he knows something about you that you don't want everyone to know. The he gets pissed off if you don't let him low-ball you.

the above post is by a master of off-topicing an on-topic post! Watch and learn! :laugh::laugh:

Don't know about the Korean do agree with the Senate.

Brick

Last edited:

nothing new, sound like old resellers :laugh:

Please send me this name.

No.
I think he meant the new avatar globalling on the eviscerator

I don't know what he meant but I can read what he said.I also like the eviscerator and I am not very old avatar.

I don't know what he meant but I can read what he said.I also like the eviscerator and I am not very old avatar.

I mean new as in a few days or weeks old. I don't really know either what he meant

Despite endless repetition of the myth, there is nothing in the forum rules to stop you naming anyone unless you're specifically accusing them of a scam, which you're not.

I believe you're talking about Bori Redsky Keystone, yes?

I have absolutely no knowledge of the circumstances that Captain Jack is talking about, other than what he's said in this thread, no knowledge of the avatar in question, other than his globaling spree, and no reason to accuse anyone of anything.

Despite endless repetition of the myth, there is nothing in the forum rules to stop you naming anyone unless you're specifically accusing them of a scam, which you're not.

I have absolutely no knowledge of the circumstances that Captain Jack is talking about, other than what he's said in this thread, no knowledge of the avatar in question, other than his globaling spree, and no reason to accuse anyone of anything.

Yes, that's correct.

I heard captain jack said that rainbows are black and white and fruit loops taste like the colors they are which is why sweat is 1p per k.

CONFIRM OR DENY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't fathom how much ped it would take to go from new player to killing mulcibers in a matter of weeks.

Thanks for the heads up Jack.

That is quite a record for old Bori:) I just went through his globals and his oldest in in September. Just not sure how he can do that. Not saying its a cheat or anything like that but it is something for sure.

Make a big bank transfer, buy up a bunch of stuff from auc or have a deal with an ava selling out skills, hire a mod fapper, buy the terminator gogogo not that hard, wouldnt call it cheating, game needs new investments and he certainly bought some, which is good i would say i wish him all the best but given the nature of this thread i'll refrain.

Got further in a week than cozmodan could get in 20 years :laugh:

Sorry, but y'all really think this is a "new" player?

Just some random bloke who happened into this game and decided to throw hundreds of thousands of real dollars at it right off the bat and happened to know the quickest path to level up and what gear to get and the right mobs to hunt and all that? I mean, I know there's a lot of info here in the forums and such, but...

Just some random bloke who happened into this game and decided to throw hundreds of thousands of real dollars at it right off the bat and happened to know the quickest path to level up and what gear to get and the right mobs to hunt and all that? I mean, I know there's a lot of info here in the forums and such, but...

Who said hes doing the right things? :laugh: EP4 and grinding giant mobs with terminator (think it was him who bought it, apologies if im misremembering) + fapper isnt exactly and money printing recipie. Also not like its hard to figure out the quickest way to level is to buy skills and cycle fast. Perhaps someone who found the game on twitch (either via random luck or a non eu streamer, showcasing game) did some research (wiki/forum reading etc) and had money to burn.

Who said hes doing the right things? :laugh: EP4 and grinding giant mobs with terminator (think it was him who bought it, apologies if im misremembering) + fapper isnt exactly and money printing recipie. Perhaps someone who found the game on twitch (either via random luck or a non eu streamer, showcasing game) did some research (wiki/forum reading etc) and had money to burn.

Yea I just meant the "right" things to burn peds fast and get huge hofs, and level up fast. I didn't mean playing smart. I don't know much about play on that level, but to me he seems to have all dials set on swirl.

I mean it took me a while to figure out just basic stuff in this game, and I had a mentor. This guy just pops in and is like "gimme the biggest shit ya got"?

But yea, I guess all that really requires is a lot of money.

Yea I just meant the "right" things to burn peds fast and get huge hofs, and level up fast. I didn't mean playing smart. I don't know much about play on that level, but to me he seems to have all dials set on swirl.

I mean it took me a while to figure out just basic stuff in this game, and I had a mentor. This guy just pops in and is like "gimme the biggest shit ya got"?

But yea, I guess all that really requires is a lot of money.

He's losing money and gaining exp. There is literally no right way or wrong way to do that... You are overthinking this.

He's losing money and gaining exp. There is literally no right way or wrong way to do that... You are overthinking this.

Yea, I do that.

But he's arguably doing it the fastest way, wouldn't you say?

Some people have that mentality where they have to be the top player/most elite/geared/known/feared etc guy in a game. Its an ego thing the problem is when such a personality finds this game things get extremely expensive and frustrating for them very quick :laugh::laugh: ofc could be a million things and certainly is worthy of some raised eyebrows, im sure MA are also keeping an eye on him.

Some people have that mentality where they have to be the top player/most elite/geared/known/feared etc guy in a game. Its an ego thing the problem is when such a personality finds this game things get extremely expensive and frustrating for them very quick .

That is interesting you say that and then you call me names because I hunt puntys, because I like them. I was in the top all time100 players a year ago and found I like the fun of shooting puntys much better. You really don't have a clue do you?

His methods, equipment he's purchased, and prices he's paid for it indicate to me he is in fact a new player.

That is interesting you say that and then you call me names because I hunt puntys, because I like them. I was in the top all time100 players a year ago and found I like the fun of shooting puntys much better. You really don't have a clue do you?

Noting you quoted is about you, only the last sentence of my post and its just some light hearted humor

New(ish) game mechanics makes this playing method far more sustainable than it used to be.

Back