HoF: 2.7k Neconu + 5k Event win

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
After doing pretty well early on in migration, I've been having a bad time for loot for the last couple of months, stuck in one of those periods where it seems like no matter what I did I was just losing all the time.

Last night I entered the big HSL event at That Freaking Cold Place, which I'd won a ticket for in one of the qualifying events earlier in the month. I wasn't particularly expecting anything out of it, particularly as there were quite a few high level and high dps hunters competing, but I thought maybe there was a chance I was due some kind of payback HoF, and if I happened to hit it during the event I was in for a big bonus.

There were quite a few decent sized HoFs early on in the first half hour or so of the 4 hour event, with drhegi in 1st place with one just short of 1k, which I thought might be enough to win.

But then sure enough, about 45 minutes in, my golden swirls came. 2,786 PED Neconu Young (I don't have a screenie, it was all shrapnel, boring :D) and straight into first place. Even if I didn't end up winning the event, I'd surely be in the top 3, and I had my payback HoF, so I was happy either way.

With over 3 hours left in the event, it was a tense wait, but I held onto the lead and won the first prize of 5k PEDs and some other miscellaneous stuff.

With the event prize added, this is the best loot I've had for years, so thank you to Corwin for putting on the event!

The estate deed, if you're wondering, is a Rocktropia apartment. I have no idea what it's worth. It's called The U, 2nd Floor, Suite C, and it appears to be in Tangerine Shopping District. Any pricecheck info is appreciated as I know very little about RT, other than how much I hate it :)

Last edited:
Big Gtz man!

The Rocktropia, Arkadia and Monria apartments typically sell for 2k peds.

Big Gratz Oleg!:yay:

I saw that one drop, supergratz

Very nice! I had two tickets but failed to register for the event at the LA marker to participate... I had wondered who won. Congrats!

Big BIG GRATZ!!
I saw the hof and cheered for your victory :wtg::wtg::wtg::laugh:
Tnx for sharing ;)

DRM

Big gz man!!
Well deserved!

I ended up on place 38 lol

Damn!! Nice prize :) Gz on the hof as well.

Big Gratz m8 :yay:
That is indeed very well deserwed :yay:

Back