Rocktropia Apartment: The U, 2nd Floor, Suite C

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
I won this apartment deed in an event and don't know what it's worth. It's no use to me as I never go to Rocktropia. The address is The U, 2nd Floor, Suite C and it's in Tangerine Shopping District.

A couple of people have told me I'm probably looking at somewhere around 2k PED. Does that sound about right? Any other input? Anyone want to offer me substantially more than that? :D

Thanks for your thoughts.

You can claim an apartment deed for 1000 PED TT bananas. So make the math.
If there is none available you can ask any price.

2K or a bit more is going average price on auction. If you want a fast sale, a little less or a lot less...

Main advantage of the U over other apartments is the number of item points. If I remember correctly it's 400 item points inside plus 10 in hallway for main floors like this. (upstairs in penthouse you have 600 inside and 10 in hallway I think). If you had one on first floor I'd be interested since that's where my other 2 apartments are. Not too interested in buying multiple floors at the moment.

You can claim an apartment deed for 1000 PED TT bananas. So make the math.
If there is none available you can ask any price.

What!? :eyecrazy: Could you please explain how to do that, cause I'm looking at the popshop and I don't see any apartments there available for bananas, and I happen to know that ND has very few apartments left, which he is holding onto for event prizes and things...

(link to popshop)

Thanks everyone, looks like 2k is the consensus :)

Back