Drop Rate Research and Very High Markup on OLA 21!

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Mayhem is around the corner... To keep the community supplied we need to stockpile weapons!
I will be researching the drop rates of various items on Formicacida. To facilitate this research and stockpile weapons for Mayhem, I am offering the following guaranteed markups on any of these items looted on OLA 21.
Quotas available are in parenthesis, the item is followed by my current price offering.

(5) Arsonistic Chip IV (L): 500%
(5) Omegaton M91 Stalker (L) 200%
(5) Camo Arms Marine Prowler (L): 200%
(5) MacMahon Vengeance (L): 150%
(500) Gold FEN Tokens TT+3 PED each

To qualify to claim the markup advertised, your loot MUST be in a global and you MUST capture that global in a screenshot and post it here in this thread. To do this successfully I highly recommend running EntropiaLife software as it will be used to authenticate your globals, and can be set up to automatically screenshot your globals.

This markup offer only applies to items looted in the month of October.

BONUS:
If you get a Camo Arms Marine Prowler (L) or an Arsonistic Chip (L) which has all tier rates over 1000, I will pay triple the markup listed above!

Last edited:
Formicacida Weak 111 PED Thu, 04 Oct 2018 17:26:14

Arsonistic Chip IV (L) 54PED. Low tiers

300_mu.jpg

Bumping this awesome event to get more people on this LA. Sadly still no mentioned item for me after 10 global but credit for the other event. Go get your markups !

Added FEN tokens to the purchase list at 1 PED each. For the FEN tokens no global is necessary, just screenshot each time you loot a FEN token.

found 1 today after ~10k ammo. Globalrate on formi is extremely low imo.
The extra markup is nice, but doesn't feel very rewarding on a 22 ped item after grinding for so long.

Question, I did get 3 golden coins so far but that was prior to your statement here so no screenshot of that. To clarify; the tokens are 1 ped tt and you buy them for 1 ped each, where's the bonus in that?

Yea do you mean 10 ped on the tokens or what?

Or do we get paid 1 ped per token found and get to keep the token ourselves?

found 1 today after ~10k ammo. Globalrate on formi is extremely low imo.
The extra markup is nice, but doesn't feel very rewarding on a 22 ped item after grinding for so long.

Question, I did get 3 golden coins so far but that was prior to your statement here so no screenshot of that. To clarify; the tokens are 1 ped tt and you buy them for 1 ped each, where's the bonus in that?

Thank you for pointing that out! I have edited to specify, I have also increased the price to TT+3 each. Any further coins you loot you can screenshot without a global to qualify for TT+3 markup on them.

Didn't hunt to long and got 2 globals and a full TT regen IV chip.
3 Golden FENs
It's hard to get a screen shot of them, or at least I failed to do so this time.

Wait it's global only, so when you finaly loot an item but it's not a global you don't get the increased markup? :eyecrazy:

Wait it's global only, so when you finaly loot an item but it's not a global you don't get the increased markup? :eyecrazy:

The purpose is for me to be able to cross-check with EntropiaLife to prevent people from tampering with screenshots.

Arsonistic Chip IV (L) 54PED. Low tiers

300_mu.jpg

Finally found this guy and cashed him out. Congrats again Bud.
I'm going to raise the stakes...

Increasing markup on Arsonistic chips looted in globals following this post to 500%.

Back