Arsonistic II Chip Not Working Properly

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with Arsonistic CHip II. Every 2 or 3 times I used it, it shoots but does not do any damage. I am close enough to the mob for it to be in range and it is not "Jammed". This is happening on Rextelum and also in the Pit on the Boss mobs.

Does anyone have any thoughts, this seems to have started since the last VU

I got the Arson chip iii ten edition, and it was working fine for me when I was on some maffoids.

So I guess it's just chip II or just you having that issue?

Thank you for the response, I am just wondering if the hit boxes ar a bit rubbish on Rex's

I always use "select target".. That makes me hit even if Im' not directly at the hitbox. Maybe it effectively cancels the lag, Idk.
Anyway, bit off topic, as I dont have that chip.

It shoots and goes on cooldown no matter what so if you dont use move to target to interact this can happen sometimes where it looks like ur targetting a mob in range but it moves a little or has a scuffed hitbox and it misses (shouldnt consume ammo but goes on cd)

Just saw its on rex which have one of worst hitboxes ingame so i assume this is the issue

Yeah known issue, best way to avoid it is having the mob in question selected. Then it seems to catch the mob, otherwise can seem to not register even though aiming at the mob directly, just not selected. Doesnt really matter what the mob is....its an arson chip issue. All other MF no issue like this.

Tiered 2 arson tens to 7.

Do you lose ammo/syn mind essence?

Back