time for a super valuable lesson everyone

kitsune

herp xx derp
double check it while you're putting up on the market or you might accidentally sell 28 Arcadia underground Deeds 71 ped for all of them instead of each individual one

this is my most expensive mistake I've ever made in my life

I live up to the name in the game I have herp derp that's what I am today

You weren't the first and won't be the last, at least you didn't blame it on everyone but yourself like some other people have. Have you tried to reach out to the buyer to see if they'll be nice enough to reverse the mistake?

You weren't the first and won't be the last, at least you didn't blame it on everyone but yourself like some other people have. Have you tried to reach out to the buyer to see if they'll be nice enough to reverse the mistake?

the problem is when you click on a message and if you click the okay button it deletes the message I don't have the message anymore of the person I sold it to

the problem is when you click on a message and if you click the okay button it deletes the message I don't have the message anymore of the person I sold it to

Maybe submit support case and ask? Couldn't hurt

Contact support and they can give you the name! I returned more than a couple times PED to people who paid me piles of money by mistake. Maybe the buyer is one "of us" :)

Problem with deed orders is theyre mostly alts who soul purpose is to control deed market so you will have little joy getting them to return anything but its free to try i guess. Sorry for your loss.

They simply sold on order. The guy who placed might not even be aware if he placed a large order.

years going and people still do same mistake over and over again....

double check it while you're putting up on the market or you might accidentally sell 28 Arcadia underground Deeds 71 ped for all of them instead of each individual one

this is my most expensive mistake I've ever made in my life

I live up to the name in the game I have herp derp that's what I am today

damn, and so it happens AGAIN.
well, as mentioned, many many have gone before you.
Some got lucky and got the money back.

Goodluck in getting your cash back!

Back