Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Wednesday 2018-10-03 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an update to release 15.18.0.
We estimate a downtime of 90 minutes.
Estimated max download size for this release is approximately 1 GB.
For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

new planets? or some fat NPCs? :tongue2:

Yusssssssss

Ark moon update for sure b o y s

RT loot fix? :0 i pray to lootius for that one

after 15 months of broken loot on rt and 10 months of promises that it gets fixed, it's hopefully finally the loot fix....

Yay my 1GB worth of missing loot is being added :)

1G == new textures maybe? ?

Probably not a high priority, but since the game looks like it was made in 1997 it would be a good step towards the "modernization" that the new CEO is talking about.

Probably not a high priority, but since the game looks like it was made in 1997 it would be a good step towards the "modernization" that the new CEO is talking about.

It's probably one or two textures because who has nowadays time for optimizing graphics and code.... :D

You obviously dont know what the game used to look like before the crytek engine

Reactions: das
You obviously dont know what the game used to look like before the crytek engine

I've seen screenshots, it's pretty hilarious. Looks like shit I coded on my C-64 back in the day.

As far as I can tell, the last time there was a download of this size was for v.15.9.00 in June 2016. That was slightly over 1 Gg. (1006 Mb to be exact) The notes for that give no clue as to what might be included in this VU unfortunately :)

Its gonna get released and it will be the same old EU... sucking you dry till you bank balance screams at you, or the wife... lol

I don't play EU for the graphics. Please don't waste time on it. It's like the bottom of the priorities.

is possible that there is a part of optimization of the Dark Moon which is very poorly optimized

Update is likely stuff for the new camera control system.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?305765-MindArk-Test-Workshop

Back