Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

it doesnt work in space you gnarly old pirate!

I was trying it on Planet Calypso :/ seems like the new feature brought its own bugs surprise surprise

10 out of 10 again !!!! wow MA keep it up!

I was trying it on Planet Calypso :/ seems like the new feature brought its own bugs surprise surprise

MA disabled this coding for you since you didn't appreciate it.

[*]It is now possible to get your name on a shared creature global if killed solo
One of my top desired features, off the list now :thumbup:
(no, I never asked for it because wouldn't expect them to bother).

[*]It is now only possible to drop items in your own estates
Not much to add the others above me. Unfortunately it hurts not only the people with 10 avatars and 1 PC but everyone else too. No treasure hunts, no playing a secret Santa. And most of all, it impairs the interactivity of the world once again, same way it happened with sitting/lying on the ground. Not a huge deal but disheartening.

Not able to press P when you die ?

Usually when I die I'm so angry and frustrated that pressing P is the last thing on my mind :). I use Entropialife tracker which presses P automatically on death, but 90% of my deaths are caused by trying to hunt and chat at same time, so more often than not EL is sending that P into my unfinished sentence instead of creating a waypoint, adding to the confusion. Still I didn't request this feature and wouldn't call it a priority, but I see so many people saying that it has improved their quality of life that perhaps it was needed.

[*]It is now only possible to drop items in your own estates
RIP PartyArt fun
attachment.php

As I mentioned in my post earlier, it might not be playing well with client lag, so it's possible that because you are, I believe, playing from Australia, the high latency environment is causing it to not work properly.

If anything like that is the case, I agree that it should be looked into.

As I mentioned in my post earlier, it might not be playing well with client lag, so it's possible that because you are, I believe, playing from Australia, the high latency environment is causing it to not work properly.

I agree 1000000000% lets waste more time on something we didn't ask for and have it fixed....

Please MA devote all your man hours to fix this new bug you introduced.

Lag is no issue for me... FTTH (Fibre To The Home) 220ms... to server... I could get this down further but see no need since it is defiantly quick enough...

Yes, make it an option you can switch on or off if you do not need it!!

Yes, make it an option you can switch on or off if you do not need it!!

also I want to be able to pick the color of the marker

and I want it to make a sound as I am sight impaired, lets make this accessible to all.

EDIT: JUST in case you didn't notice MA this is sarcasm please do not waste your time on this!!!! fix your shit that you had before this Update !

Last edited:
There are a lot of more desired fixes, and again we don't see them. When will the Rocktropia loot get fixed?

My comments below

This addition seems to have caused landing lag at celeste harbour when coming in from space.

Irrelavent

Not really relavent

Total fail , you just ruined some ingame fun we used to have not to mention some society events . Great :handjob:

Dont care

Er could already do this by pressing P

Irrelavent

Failed.

How about you do things that are actually needed / promised.
For years we have been waiting for your promises to be fufilled. Im sure for some the straw is getting closer and closer to the camels back.

....absolutely agree

it seems like their found in some drawer of former programmer a forgotten CD with some old fixes who made in he's free time! Someone said "hey! Why we don't put those in and pretend we did some f@king work? They will bite it"!
Waist of time...
:(

So MA is finally fixing stuff and yet you guys keep bashing them. Who said that they're not working on other bugs too?

Stop trying to find/make up negative things about every frikkin update/fix. Lets spread some love instead <3

agree - i thought some people were really shedding tears when Evey ate that pill.

Overall a good update but i have no idea were ma get their priority list from. They should hold monthly in game local chats to discuss the state of the universe with players. The waypoint after death is useful.

That would've been usefull BEFORE we had to click 'ok' to revive :laugh:

Thank you for a good update. Hard to overlook though that there is a high priority to make pirates happy. Might lead to some people drawing conclusions.

Ah now I understand, the item drop is made non droppable because of an exploit made by the “newcomers “ heard it on a channel , one guy made like 100+ accounts

Ah now I understand, the item drop is made non droppable because of an exploit made by the “newcomers “ heard it on a channel , one guy made like 100+ accounts

All newcomers stuff is not tradeable so it's not a big deal. Even if one would go through all the missions and shoot through all the free universal ammo, that's like 8-10 ped for 2-3 hours of work. I can see how some would bother doing that, but not on a scale that would bother MA (especially since MA would immediately uncover that mess on a possible future withdraw attempt, so no risk for them).

This is probably aimed at hardcore resellers with large amount of avatars to overcome auction items limit. I heard that some used "drop-trade" not much because of having a single PC but because it's harder for MA to catch them, as regular one-way (goods or money for nothing in return) private trades raise a red flag.

This is probably aimed at hardcore resellers with large amount of avatars to overcome auction items limit. I heard that some used "drop-trade" not much because of having a single PC but because it's harder for MA to catch them, as regular one-way (goods or money for nothing in return) private trades raise a red flag.

So they will be doing it in their appartments (on FOMA if they're cheapskates).

Besides that, dropped items still appear on your item list, hence I find it hard to believe drop trades can't be tracked.

So they will be doing it in their appartments (on FOMA if they're cheapskates).

That would require to trade the deed and claim the apartment back and forth all the time, it's not just a red flag, it's a communist parade :D

Besides that, dropped items still appear on your item list, hence I find it hard to believe drop trades can't be tracked.

That's a new one. I had several "test" items that I hid at various places and had had them there for months and years and I swear they weren't on my list. Even just logged in to test.. yeah, right :duh:. And the placed items seem gone, at least on Calypso.

The Pick Up item has been removed from the action library..... Lol... glad I have this bound from before the patch. No new players will be able to bind pick up to their keyboard. I do not understand this. fruits and stones still exist, so do oil rig, nawa pool, beer garden, why not be able to bind this command?

That's a new one. I had several "test" items that I hid at various places and had had them there for months and years and I swear they weren't on my list. Even just logged in to test.. yeah, right :duh:. And the placed items seem gone, at least on Calypso.

Long time ago, I Think there was a rumor World-dropped item got "cleaned up" at major VUs. Not sure how/if/when it applies. A reason could be not to leave unreacheble items mid-air when map (elevation of ground level) Changes.

I suggest MA gives the Monrian dev team a "Monrian Box" that is droppable for their events so they can put things in boxes and not be completely put into chaos by this change.

Also MA should add a new Terminal called the "Noob Terminal" or something like that so that people can still give stuff to new players. When the item is "Noob Terminaled" it injects it into the loot pool for them or places it in one of the noob zones...... or maybe just let people drop stuff still...

Money launderers who drop highly valuable items for each other/ alts ruin the fun for the rest of us unfortunately.

Also MA should add a new Terminal called the "Noob Terminal" or something like that so that people can still give stuff to new players. When the item is "Noob Terminaled" it injects it into the loot pool for them or places it in one of the noob zones...... or maybe just let people drop stuff still...

Money launderers who drop highly valuable items for each other/ alts ruin the fun for the rest of us unfortunately.

These are the same people in many cases.

I like your idea and I would put something in a terminal like that for a player, say, under 15 AGI to have a special loot table.

Then some people will be making a new avatar every time they hit agi level 15 to loot bonus gifts from "idiots" who "give them free PED" until they have a withdrawal on their main.

:mad:

These are the same people in many cases.

I like your idea and I would put something in a terminal like that for a player, say, under 15 AGI to have a special loot table.

Then some people will be making a new avatar every time they hit agi level 15 to loot bonus gifts from "idiots" who "give them free PED" until they have a withdrawal on their main.

:mad:

ah damn't Atrax don't pick the idea apart this is why we can't have nice things xD....

I won't even add the bit about Noob points for items noob terminalled or the special noob point vendor for special noob point buffs xD

ah damn't Atrax don't pick the idea apart this is why we can't have nice things xD....

I won't even add the bit about Noob points for items noob terminalled or the special noob point vendor for special noob point buffs xD

I really REALLY wish this was a product of my imagination :(

Gonna start up my client loader... any bets against a hanging app? :laugh:

Gonna start up my client loader... any bets against a hanging app? :laugh:
eu.jpg

Thx MA, that was def. worth 1 gig...
Now that you're done fucking around with code, could someone aprove my withdrawl so I can show some love to my ex GF?

{image}

Thx MA, that was def. worth 1 gig...
Now that you're done fucking around with code, could someone aprove my withdrawl so I can show some love to my ex GF?

I don't have this problem nor does anyone else I know so this issue may be specific to you.

Back