Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Compet deeds can now be exchanged for Arkadia Moon deeds through a hand in mission in Celeste Harbour, just seek the Compet Deed Exchange NPC at 29820, 10165
  • It is now possible to get your name on a shared creature global if killed solo
  • Halloween skeleton clothes are now listed in the auction correctly
  • It is now only possible to drop items in your own estates
  • The healing over time effect now displays correctly as green when health points are gained
  • It is now possible to see a marker where you last died in the map user interface
  • Changed Nanocube type, so that it's in Materials inventory tab instead of Mined Resources

Fixes
  • It is no longer possible to use consumables in space when ejected from ship

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

I see nothing useful. No more dropping items at all except in apartments? That was useful sometimes when one needed a quick trade...
Great, bye bye compets...

nothing about the gold card ?

... its a cold card now :scratch2:

and 1G ... maybe there is also PP content ?

As far as I'm aware stackable deeds are not lootable in space, only stackables from Materials and Mined Resources section of your inventory. Just to be 100% sure, is that confirmed as correct?

Rick

It is now possible to get your name on a shared creature global if killed solo
thats nice, for solo aakas

Changes

• Compet deeds can now be exchanged for Arkadia Moon deeds through a hand in mission in Celeste Harbour, just seek the Compet Deed Exchange NPC at 29820, 10165
  • It is now possible to get your name on a shared creature global if killed solo
  • The healing over time effect now displays correctly as green when health points are gained
  • It is now possible to see a marker where you last died in the map user interface
  • Changed Nanocube type, so that it's in Materials inventory tab instead of Mined Resources
!
Fixes

!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

WTB Medistim 2pec

most of the content is for Caly...

if there is no addition it remains a positive VU, it may be time for MA to remove the sweat that brings in no new player

no society chat again...

Changes

!
Fixes

!

Originally Posted Here

so, 1 gig for 1 NPC??

Thats one damned finely textured NPC!!!

10 seconds in. first bug.

Just back on some plongus east of scyla and all of a sudden I fall through the ground into water. :eyecrazy: :scratch2:

As far as I'm aware stackable deeds are not lootable in space, only stackables from Materials and Mined Resources section of your inventory. Just to be 100% sure, is that confirmed as correct?

Rick

Correct . However if you put anything in boxes that would otherwise go into those tabs then those items are lootable.

Correct . However if you put anything in boxes that would otherwise go into those tabs then those items are lootable.

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of the box issue.

Cheers

Rick

changes

• it is now only possible to drop items in your own estates

very very stupid change!

I suspect its to stop transactions that MA do not want to occur nor does the wider community, hate the change but surly better ways to do what they are trying to achieve…

[*]It is now only possible to drop items in your own estates

Great one MA.. what is the point of this ?
1. Players can no longer leave things in new player areas as freebies
2. Players can no longer have a bit of innocent fun leaving xmas decorations near revives etc
3. Societies and teams can no longer arrange treasure hunts ( I have been on many and arranged quite a few over the years.. great fun and hurt no one
4. Players can only drop things on their own estates... unless ofc they own an MS or Privateer, where we paid a ton and cant even put up an ad board or an xmas tree.

So good to see MA really concentrating their efforts on screwing up stuff that isn't broken and ignore the stuff that is

this creature cannot be looted
this shop/apartment is a screw up that constantly re-draws
the ground didn't so much move for me, as disappear and drop me under it all over the damn place
lootables that have ceased to exist, causing BPs to become utterly useless, missions to be broken etc
oh yeh and broken mission chains lets not forget them

or maybe just maybe a few promises kept would have been nice
landplots, space updates, statues, fixing really broken things

Oh and just a quick thank you... so impressed you found time to replace the system messages telling us when friends have logged in or out. That wording really used to bother me when it said they had left as opposed to log out (sarcasm)

Every day this tinkering replaces real programming and content is another reason to wonder why we are here, and what else is out there in the world of gaming.

Keep up the good work and check out when your local unemployment office opens.. at this rate you may need to know sooner rather than later

Great one MA.. what is the point of this ?
1. Players can no longer leave things in new player areas as freebies
2. Players can no longer have a bit of innocent fun leaving xmas decorations near revives etc
3. Societies and teams can no longer arrange treasure hunts ( I have been on many and arranged quite a few over the years.. great fun and hurt no one
4. Players can only drop things on their own estates... unless ofc they own an MS or Privateer, where we paid a ton and cant even put up an ad board or an xmas tree.

So good to see MA really concentrating their efforts on screwing up stuff that isn't broken and ignore the stuff that is

this creature cannot be looted
this shop/apartment is a screw up that constantly re-draws
the ground didn't so much move for me, as disappear and drop me under it all over the damn place
lootables that have ceased to exist, causing BPs to become utterly useless, missions to be broken etc
oh yeh and broken mission chains lets not forget them

or maybe just maybe a few promises kept would have been nice
landplots, space updates, statues, fixing really broken things

Oh and just a quick thank you... so impressed you found time to replace the system messages telling us when friends have logged in or out. That wording really used to bother me when it said they had left as opposed to log out (sarcasm)

Every day this tinkering replaces real programming and content is another reason to wonder why we are here, and what else is out there in the world of gaming.

Keep up the good work and check out when your local unemployment office opens.. at this rate you may need to know sooner rather than later

I am with her on this... that has got to count for something right? since we live on opposite sides of the "line"

"It is no longer possible to use consumables in space when ejected from ship "

The obsession MA has with providing PVP pirates with an edge is amazing, and concerning. I don't think you realize as a company how many people wont even play knowing this is a priority for MA. Or how many of us would have left without a second thought if not vested. (or did leave the game with nothing lost)

The logic of it just does not add up unless they gain advantage somehow.

Yeah, and I actually don't like it as much, not that it's a big thing.

"It is no longer possible to use consumables in space when ejected from ship "

The obsession MA has with providing PVP pirates with an edge is amazing, and concerning. I don't think you realize as a company how many people wont even play knowing this is a priority for MA. Or how many of us would have left without a second thought if not vested. (or did leave the game with nothing lost)

The logic of it just does not add up unless they gain advantage somehow.

Sure...it's one reason Compet failed becasue of the obsession with PVP, and refusal to add more non-pvp content.

Although all areas in EU are PVP if you believe in the "avas in your radar" theory, and possiblily of stealing loots from other avas. I've always wondered about that walking into Service Centres then bang someone gets an Explo hof. Works both ways of course, and I suspect it has something to do with HP (if true).

I think EU is much more PVP, then we're led to believe.

Rick

My comments below

Changes

[*]Compet deeds can now be exchanged for Arkadia Moon deeds through a hand in mission in Celeste Harbour, just seek the Compet Deed Exchange NPC at 29820, 10165
This addition seems to have caused landing lag at celeste harbour when coming in from space.

Changes

[*]It is now possible to get your name on a shared creature global if killed solo

Irrelavent

Changes

[*]Halloween skeleton clothes are now listed in the auction correctly

Not really relavent

Changes

[*]It is now only possible to drop items in your own estates

Total fail , you just ruined some ingame fun we used to have not to mention some society events . Great :handjob:

Changes

[*]The healing over time effect now displays correctly as green when health points are gained

Dont care

Changes

[*]It is now possible to see a marker where you last died in the map user interface
Er could already do this by pressing P

Changes

[*]Changed Nanocube type, so that it's in Materials inventory tab instead of Mined Resources
Irrelavent

Changes

Fixes

[*]It is no longer possible to use consumables in space when ejected from ship

Failed.

How about you do things that are actually needed / promised.
For years we have been waiting for your promises to be fufilled. Im sure for some the straw is getting closer and closer to the camels back.

I think MA should use aliases for the updates. Example: VU 15.18.0 "Sick Joke".

Seriously, why each and every item in Materials and Mined Res. now has disabled Consume context menu item? How avatar should consume wool? Or ingot? Wonder why every item did not receive disabled Convert to ammo menu, it should be great!

Why Death map marker acts like normal waypoint so you have to manually remove it from the map to see existing waypoints? (If it closer then they of course). Side effect -- if you already have 10 waypoints on the map then death mark will not be added. Nice. MA you have mission points already why you did not implement death mark in similar way?

And it's just after 10 minutes of playing... What will I find tomorrow...

I think MA should use aliases for the updates. Example: VU 15.18.0 "Sick Joke".

Seriously, why each and every item in Materials and Mined Res. now has disabled Consume context menu item? How avatar should consume wool? Or ingot? Wonder why every item did not receive disabled Convert to ammo menu, it should be great!

Why Death map marker acts like normal waypoint so you have to manually remove it from the map to see existing waypoints? (If it closer then they of course). Side effect -- if you already have 10 waypoints on the map then death mark will not be added. Nice. MA you have mission points already why you did not implement death mark in similar way?

And it's just after 10 minutes of playing... What will I find tomorrow...

Did you hear Mind Ark has its own special page on failblog.net just for these types of oversights

Overall a good update but i have no idea were ma get their priority list from. They should hold monthly in game local chats to discuss the state of the universe with players. The waypoint after death is useful.

They didnt fix PVP aimbot, trigerbots.... cheats what it ruined pvp, and now more stuff for PVP, i must say they are really retarded...

:duh: Please do basic regression testing and fix soc chat... Oh, trilomites have teeth now...

Back