Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

GJ MA , still I’m felling sorry about the item drop , I like to drop a chair in middle of nowhere and sit down while crafting so my avatar doesn’t get tired at the machine.

Shitload of new textures :yay: :yay::yay:
I said it in one other tread " this cucumber have huge potential, but needs to be painted". Keep up with that dear Mindark, its very hard job to create illusion of work.
I wonder how much human hours was spend on this cosmetic shit??

Shitload of new textures :yay: :yay::yay:
I said it in one other tread " this cucumber have huge potential, but needs to be painted". Keep up with that dear Mindark, its very hard job to create illusion of work.
I wonder how much human hours was spend on this cosmetic shit??

Texture artists are cheaper than programmers. :wise:

Changes

• It is now possible to get your name on a shared creature global if killed solo
  • It is now possible to see a marker where you last died in the map user interface

I'm a huge fan of these two changes, nice work!

Wonder if the only drop in estate means they are reworking estates to fix invisible floors, etc. Apartments are kind of like instances, so maybe walling them off from outdoors more through this is working towards cleaner coding and only rendering important close stuff?

Laughing so much right now at everyone who thought they would actually see something useful out of an update these days lol! :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

[System]: Denied~Cannot enter instances while having an active construction session

Winning.

(Wh instances by the way, need to run to them)

pointless changes not covered by previous promises.

Not able to press P when you die ?

Agreed. This was a problem that didn't need to be solved. I always just pressed P when I died if I needed to. I usually die on purpose at the end of a hunt for the free TP - now I've got to go remove the stupid waypoint. Thanks.

Why press P when you can have MA code some useless code into the system for you? waste more time and resources on something that we have no need for, rather than sticking to their word and fixing the already outstanding issue que?

10 out of 10 so far MA...

Why press P when you can have MA code some useless code into the system for you? waste more time and resources on something that we have no need for, rather than sticking to their word and fixing the already outstanding issue que?

10 out of 10 so far MA...

Simply because some people just seem to die a lot, and the "P" on their keyboards got a bit wasted.
And a fine keyboard with just the "P" being unreadable is very much unwanted!

So luckily MA stepped in to the rescue! :wtg:

Simply because some people just seem to die a lot, and the "P" on their keyboards got a bit wasted.
And a fine keyboard with just the "P" being unreadable is very much unwanted!

So luckily MA stepped in to the rescue! :wtg:

Well my ASDW keys start to wear of at my old keyboard (caused by other games), but not the P, agree with all others, deathmark useless.

Anybody asked for that ???

Also great BS no longer beeing able to drop some freebees to newcomers.
No more hide and seek events.
No more treasurhunt events.

That really sucks!!!
Who asked for that ????

MA really should overthink what they are doing.

While I never saw anybody recommend the Death Location change and it's not something I had ever thought to recommend myself I think it's actually an objectively very good idea, I did press P automatically by habit nearly every single time I died and only upon the addition of this change did I realize how pointless of a habit that really was if they just added something like this.

Definitely adds some convenience and helps because, also, every now and then I forgot to press P and got mildly annoyed with trying to find my way back to the mob that killed me.

Well first hunt definitely proved loot is back to normal :)) 300 ped in, 153 ped out :))

Well first hunt definitely proved loot is back to normal :)) 300 ped in, 153 ped out :))

we need to compensate the big hofs of that guy Bori and ofc the ath`s every 3 days:lolup:

how fortunate to use dark blue color font on a black background...
speaks tons about the levels of professionalism of some people...

Didn't MA also partially "force" us to press P when we die when they added the "Ready to revive" button, in case we really wanted a waypoint?

revive.jpg

how fortunate to use dark blue color font on a black background...
speaks tons about the levels of professionalism of some people...

To be fair, the background is supposed to be an image which is bright, it just becomes black once you've scrolled down long enough, not a bad point though.

I'm honestly more concerned as to why EntropiaWiki STILL is not listed with PCF/Entropia Pocket/LBML/EL etc considering it's the literal single most important EU related website that exists and even has the hosting provided by MindArk now.

It should probably be at the very top of the list or just below PCF

Didn't MA also partially "force" us to press P when we die when they added the "Ready to revive" button, in case we really wanted one?

revive.jpg

This change was obviously done to deter automated play/macroing

Death waypoint, not sure if it's a bug or a feature... But it adds the waypoint and immediately removes it because you have arrived :laugh:

This change was obviously done to deter automated play/macroing

Indeed it was, but at the same time it gave us every chance to add a waypoint if needed before revive. Can't say I see the value in putting more dev-time in making it automated

So MA is finally fixing stuff and yet you guys keep bashing them. Who said that they're not working on other bugs too?

Stop trying to find/make up negative things about every frikkin update/fix. Lets spread some love instead <3

Last edited:
Ya'll real salty today.

I'm glad to see personal acknowledgement when solo hunting shared mobs.

So MA is finally fixing stuff and yet you guys keep bashing them. Who said that they're not working on other bugs too?

Stop trying to find/make up negative things about every frikkin update/fix. Lets spread some love instead <3

In times you cant bash mobs due to lack of time, lack of ped, lack of loot, lack of possibilities to log in, please let us have our forum MA bash fun instead!

:wtg:

:D

The only reason we whine is because we care! :wise:

Last edited:
I see nothing useful. No more dropping items at all except in apartments? That was useful sometimes when one needed a quick trade...
Great, bye bye compets...

Yep just crap nothing that really helps. However when they fixed the shaking thing that was when it started for me never had it before so maybe we are lucky MA is doing nothing but BS.

NAME ONE fix they have implemented they have made that the community at large has asked for.... NONE.

plain and simple... they have introduced more shit less that has no help to the wider community,,,

Space changes when????

Can we stop the needless flailing of bodies in space so we can actually hit them. :laugh:
Warp bug fixes? What else.... Hmmm.

Death waypoint, not sure if it's a bug or a feature... But it adds the waypoint and immediately removes it because you have arrived :laugh:

OH LOL tell me its not true....

OH LOL tell me its not true....

Hasn't happened to me a single time yet, though I can imagine it happening every now and then when severe lag happens while respawning.

Back