Do I need to be holding a Blueprint to be able to use it for crafting?

Ranavolana

Old Alpha
Society
Team Varyag
Louise Ranavolana Brooks
I would have assumed I needed to - either in my Personal Inventory or my Planetary Inventory where I happemn ro be.

But this does not seem to be the case - these situations do not exist but I seem to be able to access a lot of (though not all) of my BPs while I am at Calypso.

Has there been some change that I am not aware of?

I think you can access it as long as it's not on another planet or in certain storage units... (think if it's in an apartment you cannot use it if I remember correctly?)

P.S. WATCH THE QR! Lower QR rating of same bps show up on top of the list many times... be sure you are using the right one you want to be using if you have dupes.

I would really love to have old system, where you needed the BP in BP book to use it in crafting.
Now all this tons of BPs in chests and even those in my shop are listed in the crafting menue, that is very anoying.

Well, check the QR to know which one is the correct to craft with, if you have 20 or even more of the same BP.

AFAIK you don't need to have the blueprint or even any of the materials in your inventory to craft, they can be in any storage.

I believe this is necessary to support the "Virtual Tycoon" app, which (IIRC) has no sense of location.

AFAIK you don't need to have the blueprint or even any of the materials in your inventory to craft, they can be in any storage.

I believe this is necessary to support the "Virtual Tycoon" app, which (IIRC) has no sense of location.

A bit off topic, but when you mentioned the "Virtual Tycoon" app, I felt compelled to warn ye all that skill pills does not apply, and you do not get to clear Daily missions on Calypso when crafting through the app.

Also, even if you do not need to have the materials in inventory, the materials that are returned from crafting ends up in your inventory.

You can have it in storage and buried deep in nested containers, it still works.

I would really love to have old system, where you needed the BP in BP book to use it in crafting.
Now all this tons of BPs in chests and even those in my shop are listed in the crafting menue, that is very anoying.

Well, check the QR to know which one is the correct to craft with, if you have 20 or even more of the same BP.
Make all books one pec like the one at thule and sure...

Back