FEN Fifteen Year Entropia Event!

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
Apparently with everyone complaining that they can't drop items anymore no one noticed the new FEN trader in twin at [77751, 76702, 163]...

Looks like we may be getting that fifteen year event possibly at the start of the new year. Items have this in the description "a special edition weapon exclusively available during the Fifteenth Entropia New year (FEN) event""

Some decent stuff in the trader.

(sorry this should be posted in the events section but I was too excited! lol)

Last edited:
wow, super cool!

thanks for sharing

i didnt play during TEN event , how long it last ?

Reactions: das
still waiting on the armatrix MC - 80 club and armatrix PF-50 powerfist :rolleyes:

More l100+ gear maybe pushing us towards new event brackets too.

Probably not soon though lol.

i didnt play during TEN event , how long it last ?

TEN did last through the most of 2013, but FEN isn't same, the game's 15th anniversary was on 30 Jan and went unnoticed, FEN is apparently a celebration of the game's 15th New year, so probably will happen instead of or along with Merry Mayhem.

still waiting on the armatrix MC - 80 club and armatrix PF-50 powerfist :rolleyes:

It really hurts my feelings at times that they don't do more for melee. We appreciate the Armatrix SB and LB but they need to make Powerfist/Clubs and also Armatrix Melee Amps big ones too.

I really would love that Arso IV to light things on fire and stab to death. Fighting the way we were intended.

It really hurts my feelings at times that they don't do more for melee. We appreciate the Armatrix SB and LB but they need to make Powerfist/Clubs and also Armatrix Melee Amps big ones too.

I really would love that Arso IV to light things on fire and stab to death. Fighting the way we were intended.

its so easily fixed too.. litearlly copy paste stats from the LB weapons and make them maces.. and SB weapons make them PF. Done.

Would be awesole to have a long event like sga or ten... long time we need something to motivate hunters.. but would also be a mistake to make it just token collection.. what w1s awesome in sga is u actually had a chance to loot items, not again and again having to play 24/7 to stand a chance collecting tokens until death to get any item....

Would be awesole to have a long event like sga or ten... long time we need something to motivate hunters.. but would also be a mistake to make it just token collection.. what w1s awesome in sga is u actually had a chance to loot items, not again and again having to play 24/7 to stand a chance collecting tokens until death to get any item....

this is partly my concern too - though I did like that there isn't a placement token needed for the items so seems like anyone has a fair shot at collecting what's needed. There are apparently Gold and Platinum tokens - the best UL gear requires Platinum tokens. It's anyone's guess how the tokens will be implemented though.

I'm wondering if it will be based on mob level or something kind of like FFA stars. Where you can loot both tokens on any mob but the quantity and type are affected by the mob level where the bigger the mob the more of a chance you have to loot a lot of platinum tokens.

I'm eager to see how they do it - I REEEEEEALLLLY hope they don't mess this up and acquiring the best stuff is actually possible at any level.

this is partly my concern too - though I did like that there isn't a placement token needed for the items so seems like anyone has a fair shot at collecting what's needed. There are apparently Gold and Platinum tokens - the best UL gear requires Platinum tokens. It's anyone's guess how the tokens will be implemented though.

I'm wondering if it will be based on mob level or something kind of like FFA stars. Where you can loot both tokens on any mob but the quantity and type are affected by the mob level where the bigger the mob the more of a chance you have to loot a lot of platinum tokens.

I'm eager to see how they do it - I REEEEEEALLLLY hope they don't mess this up and acquiring the best stuff is actually possible at any level.

I hope the best stuff is acquired by those who have put a fuck ton of time and money into the game, with maybe a slight chance for lower level players. There has to be motivation and reward for skilling up.

I hope the best stuff is acquired by those who have put a fuck ton of time and money into the game, with maybe a slight chance for lower level players. There has to be motivation and reward for skilling up.

Exactly - a slight chance for lower level players.

But more to the point - I just hope that I can complete and actually have a shot at something lol It would be the first time in 12 years lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xen again.

Though I am not really sure what he would consider it if I got something :laugh:

+Rep :silly2::yup:

FEN Fifteenth Entropia New Year Event

Guys, seems like there is a Third Gold Age event and MA didnt tell us anything!!!
go check under the balcony at Twin Peaks...there is a FEN Token Trader :)

Yes,,,its something to be happy for a future event i guess

Anyone have the states on the level 40 FEN weapon?

they should make it so someone can only get 1 weapon from that broker... cos right now it looks like ubers getting tons of coins and just buying up the whole broker to make a killing...

they should make it so someone can only get 1 weapon from that broker... cos right now it looks like ubers getting tons of coins and just buying up the whole broker to make a killing...

Wait and see how hard it is to get the tokens first.

also, no info whether the tokens will be tradeable or not,... yet

Gratz to the winners

Why is this surprising to you? Would you rather Opalo and terminator have equal chances at same token drop and same gear from trader?
No, ofc Opalo will get 1 token the whole event and the terminator will get 6k tokens. and that's normal. Why even bother going for that BC 120 is Opalo gets you equal results? :)

Isn´t it always like that, except that there is simply NO CHANCE for lower level players :D

Back