THE Armor Shop - Arkadia thank you mining event.

DraKil

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Ugnius DraKill Timinskas
Listen up all miners and those who still hang on to at least some mining skills. This is an event for you.

I has been a while since i last hosted an event, so it is about time to do something.

It is not a secret that at the moment Arkadian L armors make up the majority of L armors used in Entropia and makes up a large chunk of my shop sales. This is why i want to "give back" at least a little bit to the place all that comes from. Also this event i a good way to say thank you to all my customers.

The Rules

The Rules are very simple.

The event starts now and ends on 14th of October.
The event might stop early if i get up to 2k ingots of Frakite. This is very unlikely since this is a resource that has never hoffed but i have my limits too :). If you have doubts please check with me in-game on the progress.

During this period i will be "overpaying" for one resource that can only be found on Arkadia - Frakite.

During the period i will be paying 350% for all the Frakite that is brought to me.

Additional bonuses:

+150% extra for every year you have been a customer at THE Armor shop (or GaAs/C as it was called before) or THE Armor booth on Arkadia. The shop is open for 4 years now so the maximum bonus is +600% which makes the total highest price of 950%.
One very "important" rule: After every trade with me you have to come to this thread and post about the trade. No need for details (unless you want that), just that a trade happened. Since the post should happen after the trade i leave it on your conscience to do it :)

Examples

You have been a customer at THE Armor Shop at 2015, then had a break and came back during 2018. This means that you have been a customer for 2 years and the price you will get is 650%.

You have found the shop only in 2018 and have been a customer. This means you will get 500% as the price.

You have been a customer in 2015 2016 and 2017 but never visited in 2018. Well then go visit the shop and take your price of 950%.

Exceptions and notes

Traders are not welcome in this event. Unless anyone knows of a way to check this this is once again left on peoples consciences to be fair.
I have logs of all my customers since the shop inception so yes i do have a way to check who is a customer and who is not.

Why is this a give back to Arkadia? Well i hope that you will see the price i am giving and go crazy mining there creating a ton of activity on the planet.

Happy mining everyone!

Last edited:
Awesome event! Let's make Arkadia great again. I'm not a miner but I might just start mining myself. Do you happen to know any areas where miners can find Frakite? Area does not have to be posted on forum but a PM would be great. Good luck with the event.

Hiya Drakill :)

GREAT EVENT !!!

I'll go to ark and mine some for you :)

PS : What I mostly do to check out an avatar is log in to Entropia Life and check his/her mining stats :p and if the avatar is hidden .... then I assume its a trader/reseller also, why else would they pay to be not seen lol, a player is proud of his swirls I think.

Last edited:
Awesome event! Let's make Arkadia great again. I'm not a miner but I might just start mining myself. Do you happen to know any areas where miners can find Frakite? Area does not have to be posted on forum but a PM would be great. Good luck with the event.

Frakite is best found in the SW part (dessert) on ark between 600-800 depth :)

What you find is avatar related so no worries if more miners are there

Thank you for sharing LeelooM

a free bump for a GREAT event that gives you an uber % for frakite :yay:

Added to the rules. Just in case:

The event might stop early if i get up to 2k ingots of Frakite. This is very unlikely since this is a resource that has never hoffed but i have my limits too . If you have doubts please check with me in-game on the progress.

10 more day's to go !!!

You gotta bump it up :wtg:

Please don't buy my frakite

The death waypoint is convenient, I could measure that I was over .1AU back in the safe zone when i was looted.

Back