FYI: BUG: you are not wounded

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Hi,

I will try to explain this bug. It started after todays update.

A lot of people know I am a professional healer, this bug is related to healing. Normally when you heal a hunter and he is full hp you get a system message saying: This avatar is not wounded........so you know you are clicking his hitbox to try to heal him. After todays update that msg is gone. The msg is now: You are not wounded. You are not wounded means you are healing yourself! But that isnt the case when you are actually on the hunters hitbox. So if you as a pro healer follow the system messages to check if you are really healing the hunter you have a problem, because it doesnt give you that information anymore.

You might think it is not a big deal, but it is for the healer and the hunter too cause he can die at times. If you do not get the msg This avatar is not wounded, you can not know if you are actually clicking his hitbox. If you don;t than the hunter will DIE! Basicly the system says you are healing yourself instead of the hunter.

Especially when you are not straight behind the hunter, but next to him this causes a problem. It happened tonight 3 times that a hunter died on me in a 3 hour hunt, I don;t like people dieing on me, gives me a bad feeling.

I will go write a support case now. I hope I was able to explain it clearly.

Trifle

edit: with clicking his hitbox I mean aiming at his hitbox with the crosshair while clicking heal

Last edited:
I understand - sounds like a bug to me

added to my triage

I have a question, you maybe can answer too.

If you hit the hitbox of the hunter and he is full HP, but you are wounded -- do you heal yourself then ?

In old system, you never healed yourself as long you hit the hunters hitbox.

Has this changed ?

I have a question, you maybe can answer too.

If you hit the hitbox of the hunter and he is full HP, but you are wounded -- do you heal yourself then ?

In old system, you never healed yourself as long you hit the hunters hitbox.

Has this changed ?

No, if I am hit and hitting the hitbox of a full hp hunter I am not healing myself. I know cause that happened last night and I noticed it

has anyone noticed when your healing yourself and the mob hits you, the healing amount is reduced, as if you were moving when healing?

has anyone noticed when your healing yourself and the mob hits you, the healing amount is reduced, as if you were moving when healing?

No, I havent noticed that.

Somebody else: You're not wounded.

Myself: You are not wounded.

lol

2018-10-05 08:42 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi trifle,

Thank you for your report.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Back