Help: HELP!!! I have had a major Fall out with my now Ex Society.

?

Is that a Yes we will work together?

Never take candy from strangers. Pitty Ozzies cant shake the British genetic traits. Througout the Empires existence, they never changed their strategies, to socially attempt manipulating a person, into a compromising position.

Work together???? After such a lame drama post of bovine excrement? Hah! Take your dinky toys and go play on the busy freeway.

Trust is earned. I like genuine people.

Reactions: TCC
Don't worry, someone recently shot me by the same way. Because we're pretty much beautiful :)

This from a guy who was shooting me while I was standing at a trade terminal on land ( not even PVP)

caS91VV.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Never take candy from strangers. Pitty Ozzies cant shake the British genetic traits. Througout the Empires existence, they never changed their strategies, to socially attempt manipulating a person, into a compromising position.

Work together???? After such a lame drama post of bovine excrement? Hah! Take your dinky toys and go play on the busy freeway.

Trust is earned. I like genuine people.

your right Trust is earnt, and in my time in this game I can tell you I have the trust of a lot of people on both sides of the "divide" and this trust will never be broken between me and those people because I am genuine to them.

and this is me being genuine to you.
I genuinely dislike your attitude towards a game I have been involved in for over a decade nearing 15 years....
I genuinely wish you would take some time to learn the game.
I genuinely wish you could come up with something that would make space interesting.
I genuinely hope you can take a breath before you say and do things in haste.

Life is to short man, this is a game after all. Learn the rules, play with in them and prosper.

I will call it quits on this bovine excrement, if you just breath a little more, chill out and enjoy the game.

Regards

PostHistory Hax.

Did not a x pirate try this before, then went back to piracy?

I mean, I think your biggest mistake was not calling your new squad Space Force.

(but maybe not enough Americans play to get it...)

I mean, I think your biggest mistake was not calling your new squad Space Force.

(but maybe not enough Americans play to get it...)

Is that a reference to comics or politics? :scratch2:

(not that there's any significant difference anymore)

Is that a reference to comics or politics? :scratch2:

(not that there's any significant difference anymore)

Trump wants to create another branch of our military for space, and he wants to call it literally Space Force.

I won't give any opinions on that since I assume they will get modded out, but you may go giggle to yourself now.

The irony on this thread is astonishing. A pirate asking the comunity for help :laugh::laugh::laugh:

To OP: wanna do something constructive? Hunt, mine or craft... Instead of stealing other people.

The game is already hard and almost always a loss, no matter what we do and pirates make it even harder. And you still have the balls to ask for help! Astonishing!:eyecrazy:

Sorry to hear. Always sucks when those you work/play/etc. with suddenly decide that just because you have a new/different idea, then suddenly you are an enemy.

Seeing others in this thread saying "good, you deserve it" would have a completely different take if this were
  • Someone they like
  • A group they like

I didn't like your being a pirate, but that's not the issue. You had an idea, and instead of simply agreeing or disagreeing, those you called friends seemed to kick you off the reservation. That's never a fun thing.

Of course, I reserve the right to change my thoughts if it turns out you're lying, but for now, since there's no evidence to the contrary, I wish you good luck.

Sorry to hear. Always sucks when those you work/play/etc. with suddenly decide that just because you have a new/different idea, then suddenly you are an enemy.

Seeing others in this thread saying "good, you deserve it" would have a completely different take if this were
  • Someone they like
  • A group they like

I didn't like your being a pirate, but that's not the issue. You had an idea, and instead of simply agreeing or disagreeing, those you called friends seemed to kick you off the reservation. That's never a fun thing.

Of course, I reserve the right to change my thoughts if it turns out you're lying, but for now, since there's no evidence to the contrary, I wish you good luck.

Too true.

It gives me a strangely warm feeling for NVE holding their line, though. No need to muddy the waters any further.

TBF mercenary work and casual piracy have gone hand in hand at many times throughout history. Got to maintain your polish when there's no paycheck coming in after all. Probably the best way ever to avoid being pirated is just offer them the cash up front...

Anyways this is an interesting bit of entertainment. And yeah GL building a niche for yourself if you're honestly turning a new leaf. Hax is by far not the nastiest fellow out in space.

Just remember that a little bit of piracy here and there still makes you 100% "a pirate" :sniper:

I can't tell if some of you don't realize the thread was posted as a joke or if you're just going along with the joke yourselves :confused:

I can't tell if some of you don't realize the thread was posted as a joke or if you're just going along with the joke yourselves :confused:

Maybe with enough support he will waver ;)

Wheres your humor my friend? Care to ad and weigh in? Fratanize phalus-weaving with the common folk? Is that your thing also?

As for the OP...I will let the community take him on here. By the looks of it, theyre doing great. Lots of whisling farts & giggles all around. His antics are quite obvious.

I dont mind. Let it ride....

Its a bit strange, but reading this thread has made me feel rather sad.

While I get the feeling on one level that Posthistory is having a laugh ( you are sounding too much like a maiden in distress Posthistory with your "Help oh Help!! all my society hath turned against me " that is certainly not how you roll ).

On another level a Society is a group of people with shared interests, and the sharing can/should lead to mutual support & friendship. Where friends fall out it is not good, its a "For Who the Bell Tolls" matter.

For what its worth, while I have no doubt you would hunt me & loot me in a flash - I don't think you would do so with malice.

And I consider you are a man of your word, in that if you offered safe passage or protection, you would keep your end of the bargin.

So however this plays out it will be interesting to observe, I guess you could concentrate on running your little shop of horribly looted goods, and Rose could be a checkout chick in it.

Of course if Space Janitor bankrolls you, you could be a Buccaneer - and a plus for that you will be able to play that joke of "where are your Buccaneers" Posthistory :)

Good luck to you and your ex? society (unless you are all privately killing youtself laughing & high fiving each other)

And Good Luck to all your prospective victims (hope they take their vaccine :)

Meh...

:handjob:

Last edited:
Of course if Space Janitor bankrolls you, you could be a Buccaneer - and a plus for that you will be able to play that joke of "where are your Buccaneers" Posthistory :)

Not gonna happen. Closest he and his kind will get to that, is trash-compactor or landfill or floating trash cluster in space. You dont bankroll sewage unless you turn it into high grade fertilizer.

Funny, he robbed me of some peanuts and thinks im bankrolling him. May feel right at home with a troop of baboons in the African Savanna.

Want a Job? Ill put you on three months non paid probation to scrub my starship floors and basic janitorial duties :) Lets see you handle a Mop as well as you like to handle a Kismet :)

Last edited:

Look at NVE's total loots on him, he's already bankrolled posthistory and co. more then enough lol

If anything he needs to stay the frak out of space because he doesn't seem to get the "lootable pvp" part of it no matter how many tens of thousands of peds he gets looted for.

btw I've sent this guy plenty of info on how to not get looted, not because I like him... I really don't, some of the things he's said just cross way to many lines... but I was hoping maybe he'd stop feeding the pirates hand over fist... didn't work.

So however this plays out it will be interesting to observe, I guess you could concentrate on running your little shop of horribly looted goods, and Rose could be a checkout chick in it.

Ahhhh! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy: ( or do you mean Aztec Rose?)

Now, why would I work in this guys store ? :scratch2: :handgun:

Hahahaha!

OMG Yes, I am so sorry Thorns Rose :(
I did mean Aztec Rose

She would make a good check out chick :)

OMG Yes, I am so sorry Thorns Rose :(
I did mean Aztec Rose

She would make a good check out chick :)

I knew you meant Aztec Rose since they are in same NVE society.

I have to say that it made me giggle as I was envisioning me saying, "Paper or Plastic?"

Hahahah I love it..

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Seems this idea did not last, just got shot near Caly SS by him ... no loot lost but was funny, considering I read this post the days before and almost believed he wanted to change :laugh:

Guess once a :censored: always a :censored:

Back