PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    BackBone Angelina Praias
    Images
    The irony on this thread is astonishing. A pirate asking the comunity for help

To OP: wanna do something constructive? Hunt, mine or craft... Instead of stealing other people.

The game is already hard and almost always a loss, no matter what we do and pirates make it even harder. And you still have the balls to ask for help! Astonishing!

Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Teacher Capital
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Sorry to hear. Always sucks when those you work/play/etc. with suddenly decide that just because you have a new/different idea, then suddenly you are an enemy.

Seeing others in this thread saying "good, you deserve it" would have a completely different take if this were
    • Someone they like
    • A group they like

I didn't like your being a pirate, but that's not the issue. You had an idea, and instead of simply agreeing or disagreeing, those you called friends seemed to kick you off the reservation. That's never a fun thing.

Of course, I reserve the right to change my thoughts if it turns out you're lying, but for now, since there's no evidence to the contrary, I wish you good luck.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCapital View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry to hear. Always sucks when those you work/play/etc. with suddenly decide that just because you have a new/different idea, then suddenly you are an enemy.

Seeing others in this thread saying "good, you deserve it" would have a completely different take if this were
    • Someone they like
    • A group they like

I didn't like your being a pirate, but that's not the issue. You had an idea, and instead of simply agreeing or disagreeing, those you called friends seemed to kick you off the reservation. That's never a fun thing.

Of course, I reserve the right to change my thoughts if it turns out you're lying, but for now, since there's no evidence to the contrary, I wish you good luck.
    Too true.

It gives me a strangely warm feeling for NVE holding their line, though. No need to muddy the waters any further.

TBF mercenary work and casual piracy have gone hand in hand at many times throughout history. Got to maintain your polish when there's no paycheck coming in after all. Probably the best way ever to avoid being pirated is just offer them the cash up front...

Anyways this is an interesting bit of entertainment. And yeah GL building a niche for yourself if you're honestly turning a new leaf. Hax is by far not the nastiest fellow out in space.

Just remember that a little bit of piracy here and there still makes you 100% "a pirate"

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
    Images
    I can't tell if some of you don't realize the thread was posted as a joke or if you're just going along with the joke yourselves

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkaruki View Post
    I can't tell if some of you don't realize the thread was posted as a joke or if you're just going along with the joke yourselves
    Maybe with enough support he will waver

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkaruki View Post
    Wheres your humor my friend? Care to ad and weigh in? Fratanize phalus-weaving with the common folk? Is that your thing also?

As for the OP...I will let the community take him on here. By the looks of it, theyre doing great. Lots of whisling farts & giggles all around. His antics are quite obvious.

I dont mind. Let it ride....

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Narfi Hungry Willem
    Society
    Lost Renegades
    Images

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Its a bit strange, but reading this thread has made me feel rather sad.

While I get the feeling on one level that Posthistory is having a laugh ( you are sounding too much like a maiden in distress Posthistory with your "Help oh Help!! all my society hath turned against me " that is certainly not how you roll ).

On another level a Society is a group of people with shared interests, and the sharing can/should lead to mutual support & friendship. Where friends fall out it is not good, its a "For Who the Bell Tolls" matter.

For what its worth, while I have no doubt you would hunt me & loot me in a flash - I don't think you would do so with malice.

And I consider you are a man of your word, in that if you offered safe passage or protection, you would keep your end of the bargin.

So however this plays out it will be interesting to observe, I guess you could concentrate on running your little shop of horribly looted goods, and Rose could be a checkout chick in it.

Of course if Space Janitor bankrolls you, you could be a Buccaneer - and a plus for that you will be able to play that joke of "where are your Buccaneers" Posthistory

Good luck to you and your ex? society (unless you are all privately killing youtself laughing & high fiving each other)

And Good Luck to all your prospective victims (hope they take their vaccine

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    Meh...

Last edited by Legends; 10-07-2018 at 01:17. Reason: I friggin' hate pirates... friggin' scum... Go play EVE...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast