No More Player Register?

Atrax

Prowler
Mutant Atrax Stalker
Hmmm just came across this one trying to PM a player. There's not a Player Register any more. It's the "user register" now lol.

Couldn't resist that title though ;)

Any other small and unlisted changes like this being noticed with the large VU? I swear it was still the "Player Register" last week :confused:

I know changes to the action book are being reported, too.

The button above your contacts list still says 'Player registry'.

The button above your contacts list still says 'Player registry'.

I deleted that thing so long ago I didn't even know there was one.

Darkaruki pointed out in game that there is a change to the dialog that appears when you press "Esc" though. Neither that dialog nor FL messages in chat appear to include the name "Entropia Universe" any more.

Hei also pointed out that there's a new reticle, which I also would have probably never noticed.

I wonder if it adds up to something?

EDIT: The action book is also changed to reflect the new "User Register" terminology. It looks like quite a few old keybinds and legacy names are becoming 'momentos' lol.

I wonder why they're leaving those if they're removing the action items. It's probably worth noting that cleanup is likely to come in a future update.

"Player Register" is 2 characters longer, it was very detrimental to performance.

"Player Register" is 2 characters longer, it was very detrimental to performance.

MindArk is always listening.

Maybe the term "player" is being reserved for specific, approved use only in an upcoming update :rolleyes:

next one it will be swirls , affect the performance and can create lag... facts

I'm pretty sure the message when you buy an item from a shopkeep changed.

But I came to post because I was going through some BPs and noticed all my (PC) sign BPs are now (UGC) signs.

Definitely something up with the word "player".

They renamed all the buff effects as well, or at least the descriptions for them

Back