To all active shop owners

LeelooM

Prowler
Society
Spectra
Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
I already posted it in the bug thread but still think here I reach more people.

And thanks to Baron Topper we found the solution.

Please check your shop(s) display.

You can only take out stuff but can't place anything in it ONLY if you standing IN the display it will work

So please make a support case ^^

Leeloo This has been reported to MA for over a year including from the Ark Planet Partners. MA is extremely aware of the issue but seems ill equipped to resolve it.

Please do have as many as possible continue to report the issue in the hope that they may bring in talent that have the needed abilities in resolving this issue.

I had no problems before with the display and some of my friends neither.

For us it appeared after the update last week :(

Yes I noticed this problem before when dropping lvl 1 pets in my shops, I'd have to stand inside or else it would say that 'You cannot drop items with a value of less than 1 pec'...

So obviously, this is due to the fact that the game engine considers you are trying to drop an object on the ground where you are standing, and not where your cursor is. This is going to be a problem for mall shop owners where it's impossible to stand inside your display area. I haven't tried it yet and I'm afraid to, has anyone tried their mall shop display area since the last VU?

If I want to place something in the display and not stand in it it say's :

[System]: Could not execute. Please try again.

So we might have 2 dif bugs here lol

If I want to place something in the display and not stand in it it say's :

[System]: Could not execute. Please try again.

So we might have 2 dif bugs here lol
Try dropping on ground anywhere outside of an estate and you'll see that message... It thinks you are not inside of the estate, and are wanting to drop it where you stand, outside of the estate, on the ground, which latest vu won't let you do. Same thing is going on with apartments if you stand outside of the doorway and try to drop it inside... the system is using your avatars coordinates to determine if you are in the zone where things can be dropped or not apparently... or something like that... in the past it didn't matter so much since you could drop outside of estate as well as in. Now you cannot.

At least it's letting you drop items in the estate in some way... back at vu 10 there were a lot of folks that couldn't drop things in to the estate at all as the system defined the entire estate as being outside of the estate for some silly reason... you could drop it but others could pick it up even if it was inside of the borders... I think that flaw in system never really got fixed completely, and latest vu is one step closer to fixing that a bit more... that buggy old problem existed on and off many years for different estates, some of which got reported more than others... some of which probably never did since estate owners may never have even visited their estate to do anything there...

I think a major rehaul of entire estate system is loooong overdue. Hopefully they read the wishlists from over the years, lol.

Last edited:
Back