The Cursed Tower Grand Opening

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
I'm excited to announce that my ever growing hoard of vampires have taken up residence at the Cthylla Towers 4 on Monria and now the towers there are cursed.

For those that dare to enter you will find that my Shopping Demons are eager to mesmerize you with tales of darkness and gore while they display looted weapons, amps, blueprints, clothing, pets, enhancers, whips and (I wish) chains, rks and their wires, mindforce chips, fine furnishings and of course cute and cuddly dollies to soothe your nightmares away.

Be warned: don't stare into the red lights too long or else you may never find your way out of the Cursed Tower... but do stop by for a visit, I promise that my shopping demons have been trained not to bite too hard.

Last edited:
(reserved)

I love the colour scheme!

Good luck with it RavenJade! :vampire:

Looks great! Best of luck Raven :yay:

Welcome to Monria RavenJade!

Congrats Raven, look great!

Is it the tower that's cursed, or something about the people populating it?

Nice looking from the pics. I may have to visit. :)

Congratulations Raven! I am sure the Monria minions will be good to you :)

better choice for you than rock imo - you fit the theme - good luck and see you there

Welcome to Monria RJ :) was looking at the shop and liked the layout, but bit later on the cursed part.. that tower have been taken By the dark side of Monria long time ago :) But you will fit right in with the 2 dark sides on Monria..

Cheers
Kingu and CotS

Thank Ya, I have been looking for a goot excuse to visit the moon again :^)

There's always time for shopping.

Back