Suggestion: pet repair buddy...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Let pets sit in copilot seat of a vehicle and repair it as you move if it needs repairing...

could possibly do same with fapping... just make it an auto fapper...

give pets more purpose than they have now.

And kill one of the last remaining interactivity between players, good bye healerjobs!

Definately no to this idea!

Sorry dont see either of my cats shoving a pizza for me into the oven and serve it when ready

To be fair there's been lots of increased availability of FAP's over the last few years.

Most recently Augmented and Perfected Mayhem FAPS have been added to the broker.
Now we've got FEN edition Mod FAP's you can get from the broker at twin (not quite sure how this FEN edition token thing event works right now).

Add to that Galatica mission to get upto Mod heal chips, and all the old school FAP upgrades introduced over the last few years and there's a ton of options for big heal equipment.

Therefore I don't think it's such a bad idea to have healing pets, if thoughtout well. Some pets need 400K xp to get to level 50. That's a ton of bars eaten to qualify for a quality unlock. I've often thought about pets used for tagging and other cool things as well.

Pets do need purpose, might as well make the most rare pets have 'purpose'. Since a lot of people do own a mythic rabbit (after the strong box drops), quite a lot of players would benefit from it. Not just me with my super collection of pets.

Rick.

edit: even if I do own quite a few pets, they still would all need to be unlocked. That's millions of bars, so not like I've got any advantage until the work is done. Besides you can pick up quality pets now for not a lot of peds. You can get a legendary dog or cat for under 100 ped if you look out for deals. Only the 'wild' most rare pets, and extremely hard to find pets hold some decent value at level 1 these days.

Point being lock in a good pet now, if you think MA might introduce something later.

Last edited:
Lol it would make a good youtube video

Little cat with repairer in hand

As for the Economy.. noo i cant see the benefit

What about to fatten the pets and use them in cooking blueprint recipes.

The prepared food may provide some kind of buffers for a given duration. :D

That sounds good!

Give us cooking then all this PETs have a purpose :)

lets go a step further, and get rid of revive terminals and just go full out cannibalism.

lets go a step further, and get rid of revive terminals and just go full out cannibalism.

Eating a cat or dog is not canibalism LOL , its very comon in some countries.

And people eat a lot other animals, even snakes, spider, guinea pigs, rabbits and whatever else.

You see PETs are food in RL, so nothing wrong with the idea of cooking !

And what this has to do with revive terminals ?

Sidenote:
I actually know a survival game, where cannibalism is an option :D

Eating a cat or dog is not canibalism LOL , its very comon in some countries.

And people eat a lot other animals, even snakes, spider, guinea pigs, rabbits and whatever else.

You see PETs are food in RL, so nothing wrong with the idea of cooking !

And what this has to do with revive terminals ?

Sidenote:
I actually know a survival game, where cannibalism is an option :D

Funny thread....lol.

I have mentioned previously taming could be given 'purpose' if tamed common pets could be used in a recipe for pet food or other type of boosts. This would really open up taming, and give use to all the taming rings out there.

I often ask myself why MA doesn't think beyond the skill grind, especially to fill a void for long term players, as the grind can lose appeal after some years here "it needs more".

Sadly MA seem to take the approach of "how can we get them to spend money", rather than "why would they want to spend money". Actually I sometimes think it's delibrate; "how can we get them to spend money, with the least reason to add usefulness to the activity they're doing".

The debate decends into the realms of; why do they try so hard to make the game not a game....haha. Maybe that the issue with RCE environment.

We can dream.

Rick

Let pets sit in copilot seat of a vehicle and repair it as you move if it needs repairing...

could possibly do same with fapping... just make it an auto fapper...

give pets more purpose than they have now.

R2D2 ! Woohooo!

I would have preferred a fart that will be a decoy, it could have restored interest to the decoy which remains an interesting object

yes, pets need a lot more functionality. tier 2 priority at least

and they really should be spawnable in the apartment (i.e. many at the same time) so you can have a menagerie there

yes, pets need a lot more functionality. tier 2 priority at least

and they really should be spawnable in the apartment (i.e. many at the same time) so you can have a menagerie there

Sure multi-pet spawn would be pretty cool. Maybe to get around the buff issues with that, you would need to switch off buffs to enable multi-spawn. Visually it would be pretty impressive to have a few pets out.

I often wondered if MA would monitise it in some way, with having rings that allow x amount of spawnable pets plus a skill requirement.

That then leads onto using pets for tagging/attacking etc, or at least it heads in that direction.

It's been 4 years since old pets came back, and almost 3 years I think since many new pets were introduced. Something new would be most welcomed.

MA could introduce whole new mining aspect to pets actually, use them as special finders with different pets having different abilities to find things. There's loads MA could do, if they wanted too.

Rick

Back